Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao. I am on top of it for some reason lately.. I just trashed pictures and paperwork from me and my ex husband ..3 years after divorce:rofl:

I would do that as well callie. It seems I O on CD 48 lol I would do to CD-24 .. you never know if you O late. I was joking with DH and said do you think if we had sex 36 times out of 41 days thats enough :haha: He gave me a weird look

lmao. I am on top of it for some reason lately.. I just trashed pictures and paperwork from me and my ex husband ..3 years after divorce:rofl:

I would do that as well callie. It seems I O on CD 48 lol I would do to CD-24 .. you never know if you O late. I was joking with DH and said do you think if we had sex 36 times out of 41 days thats enough :haha: He gave me a weird look

:haha:

haha aww shannon.
well imma get off here ladies. ya'll feel free to text me.

Hey there Mrs Jo. Yeah, I have spent the day resting but have been keeping up with things on here. Lol. I'm getting ready to go snuggle in for the night though. I'm sorry you miss Matty. I know how hard it is when you're use to them being there with you.

im used to himworking nights its the not seeing him orbeing able to talk much.

Reallyhoping fora28 day cycly this month as matt will be home if I can ovulate around CD 14 lol unlikly but hopeful

Jo.. Sorry dear I fell asleep sitting up must be real tired.

Good night:)

i'l text you diane i can figure out what you do in the day then:p

Morning crazy women!

*yawwwwwwn* Can't wait till DD heads to school and I can snuggle back into my warm bed..I'm freezing today.

Just found out I've gained 2 lbs. That must be from eating everyday. I used to do the alternate day diet, where I'd fast every other day. Now that's near impossible, even tho I'm nauseated....mornings are the only time I wanna eat lol.

How's everyone? I think Jo is the only one still up.

I'd want your digits, Diane! If I could text from here lol. I miss texting sooo much.

Now where has diane gone?
I went tosleep5ish our time andwoke up around 2 it sucks i had a usy day planned then didn't go back to sleep i may as well get up now plenty to do

hello ladies :wave: jo i will pm u my number 2mro, :hugs: and brandy that alternate day diet doesnt sound too healthy to me! And u gota eat more than just breakfast now ur eating for two. Cant wait till im eating for two1 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"