Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wet down there and had af cramps when I was pregoo. I was always running to see if there was blood sure felt like there was

I was wet down there and had af cramps when I was pregoo. I was always running to see if there was blood sure felt like there was

really?? I'm having lots of cramping it's not ridiculously painful like full swing AF but defo cramping

I hope this is just old blood mixed with CM from IB!

Wish this weekend would end!! Never wished a weekend away so much!

ness was the blood pink or brown if so it's old blood. Yes they say af cramps is a sign. My dip was to my normal 97.3 temp. Yes Diane it's a depressing day. No 2010 baby for me. I just wanna :cry:

it was brown but mixed with CM - defo no red!

the cramps are enough to make me want to take painkillers

ness its safe to take paracetemol babe. If no red blood. Dont worry. Shannon, im absolutely gutted for you! If u ovulate within the next 4 weeks u can still have a 2010 baby x x

Diane congrats on the crosshairs. I think you are gonna have a lil one

but shan, the accupuncture might regulate u more! Dnt give up hope huni. Am so sad now :cry:

shan 60 day cycle is a killer I'm surprised you're still so strong - such a brave lady :hugs:

I just had a nap, feel a bit better, couple of cramps but not much in last few hours. No more brown discharge girls!! think it might've been old blood from an IB.....??

hey ladies. thats my internet back working. you guys once again have chatted loads so can i get update please? xxx

Not much different kirsite.

yes ness 60 day cycles are a killer.. only 6 times a year to get pregnant. is not fair. I think the accupuncture is helping in some ways but not the ovulation, etc.

sounds like Ib ness.

hi kirstie! :wave: ness am so glad the discharge is gone! Hope this weekend comes n goes without a sniff of af! Shan :hugs: thats all i can say babe. Im here for u x

Ooh dizzyness doesnt sound good Shanny babe :hugs: hope the accupuncture starts to really take effect soon. What about evening primrose oil? isn't that supposed to help regulate cycles??

OK spoke too soon, just felt a little gush, went to the loo and a blob (bout size of a penny) of brown discharge

x

breaTHE ness its brown..

:hugs:

I am gonna see what she gives me for herbs between that and almost throwing up and now having a headache I am not going to be doing much today

i know, I'm sorry to bombard you all with this you all have enough on your plates!! But thank you for listening to me stressing out! Just taken some paracetamol for the cramps. The witch is coming girls I just know it

Shan you're gonna have to take it easy today sweetie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back