Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky you shannon... I don't have anyone to do anything for me... I have to practically bribe him to come give me some..... ya know... lol

Kayla... Subway.... Meatball sub... YUMMMMM I got enough for that... Thanks girlie... I'm gonna go get some din din.... BRB too...

lol that is one thing I definitely get!:haha:

I have to beg for other things lol.
Hes seriously got a lot of making up to do.

Dang, I'm glad I'm not the only one... lol

Making up is the fun part... I have alot of that to do as well... I'm done licking my wounds, I'm 100% ready to try again... This time less stress and symptom checking... lol

Hey, Does anyone like Rascal Flatts... I have a story for you.... Any takers?

Michelle ..sorry hubby is emotional. He must be having sympathy tears for you cause you are emotional.

Seriously I think guys have PMS

Mine actually admits that he gets it worse than me. :haha: lol

PMS, Well you know your body can mock PMS as well... I was crazy emotional the few days before AF... It was nuts... Shannon will tell ya... We were bouncing off the walls.... I really hope your pregnant... :hugs:

OMG I SO LOVE YOUR AVATAR>>>> I WANT IT>>>> LOL SOOO CUTE... I Loved that Movie... It rocked...

Lucky you shannon... I don't have anyone to do anything for me... I have to practically bribe him to come give me some..... ya know... lol

Kayla... Subway.... Meatball sub... YUMMMMM I got enough for that... Thanks girlie... I'm gonna go get some din din.... BRB too...

lol that is one thing I definitely get!:haha:

I have to beg for other things lol.
Hes seriously got a lot of making up to do.

Dang, I'm glad I'm not the only one... lol

Making up is the fun part... I have alot of that to do as well... I'm done licking my wounds, I'm 100% ready to try again... This time less stress and symptom checking... lol

Hey, Does anyone like Rascal Flatts... I have a story for you.... Any takers?

Yes less everything for me. Well except :sex: :haha:

I know of Rascal Flatts lol. does that help?

I still need to watch that movie. Anyways I shall be back in a few gotta get my buddy outta the shower.

I had read up on Preseed and looked into it but ended up using Robitussin instead. Easier to get access to and recommended as Clomid will thicken your CM making it unfriendly to the spermies. LOL My poor DH doesn't know what to think. I went from pouncing him every day to not wanting sex at all cause I feel so crappy. That part really sucks!

o m g its 11pm. im going up the wooden hill to bedfordshire.... (bedtime!)

speak soon mwa thank you all for being lovelies xxx and may all your downs become ups!

xxx

Thanks Michelle. Good night. Its 6 pm here. I want to go to bed lol

I like them!!!

LOL like what Callie? I'm lost... haha

I'm back.... Your NOT going to believe this.... I went out to Walmart to grab a few things and went to get a lottery ticket at the gas station and my tire split... damn flat tire... Car stuck at gas station!! Great...

Oh, about Rascal Flatts, I've seen 12 shows within a year and a half, I had this baseball hat signed by Gary and Joe Don at the Lexington Ky show, could'nt get Jay to sign it... stubborn a... Anyways I gave my hat to this chick that works besides them and she lost my hat.... Now she's fessed up and I get 2 show tickets and a M&G... woot woot... BUT there is no shows around here gonna have to wait... I'm gonna make her sweat and tell her I want VIP FRONT ROW SEATS... :happydance:

HEY y'all im so pissed at my self! so i took the dogs out and decide to let them in the doggie park against my better judgement! and now Baylee has worms!! ugh i could kick my self!!! shes too young to get shots we have to wait another week before she can get her shots im so pissed bc all the over the counter worm meds say she has to be 12 weeks old shes barley 7 weeks! im a bad mommy i knew it would happen if i took her :( my poor baby

Dam that stinks Kayla..... Well I froze my ass off but my neighbor helped me with the tire... lol Now I have to find 2 new tires... It never stops... lol

Gonna go fix some din din... Hope everyone has a better night... Nite Nite

Hey all,
I don't have the energy for reading the last 24 hours what happened?
I have spent the evening turning my parents digital. OMG
How is everyone?
I am getting AF cramps extra bad but no blood. Grrr

I am good..9dpo and my temps are still rising, so that is good news. I can actually sleep in a bit tomorrow so I am looking forward to that. I have had some cramps here and there, but nothing too significant.
There are a couple of good acupuncture points that you can do acupressure on to stimulate your period. Google: Sp6 and LI4. Just rub them/press on them for 5-10 minutes at a time a couple of times a day. It may help stimulate your period to kick into gear. That's what I did when I was late and after two days, af came with a vengence!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"