Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Liver regulates smooth flow of blood and qi. The spleen transforms and transports food and drink into qi and blood. The heart governs blood and the shen (the spirit).
Together they help nourish the body and regulate the functions and keep the body in rhythm.
I usually prescribe herbs to help maintain a pregnancy for someone with a history of miscarriage. Every practitioner is different though and every state has different laws in regards to if pregnant women should be allowed to take herbs. There are certain herbs that are contraindicated in pregnancy, but most are safe and even useful.
Did she say anything else?

kirstie, ur making me wana run and use my frer! Lol. How are u checking ur ov date? X

hey jo. i will send you picture msg asap. i phoned garry and demanded that he come home at once lol it has to be read after 3 mins and it was there. o my i can barely breathe lol i dnt know how sensitive they are. my mum said that they use them to make sure folk arent pg before surgery. xxx

Callie ..not really. I dont understand why she didnt give me herbs and what she realy meant about my chart. I am confused.

hey jo. i will send you picture msg asap. i phoned garry and demanded that he come home at once lol it has to be read after 3 mins and it was there. o my i can barely breathe lol i dnt know how sensitive they are. my mum said that they use them to make sure folk arent pg before surgery. xxx

the ones I took I got a faint line and my hcg was 2 :happydance:

Those1's should be spot on. THey have to rashion theminmost hospitals for exactly the reason u have1.unless it was given on prescription/ OK Iamgoing on the cookiehunt Iwander where thecharger is

just with cm and ov cramps plus past historys! im still not good at the whole temping thing. do it diane. last month i got my firt positive with frer. lol nah seriously you should wait so there isnt any doubt. i am just impatient lol

Callie ..not really. I dont understand why she didnt give me herbs and what she realy meant about my chart. I am confused.

Your chart is classic Liver qi stagnation and herbs can be really helpful at helping smooth that out. She may be concerned that you are about to ovulate since you did around this time last cycle. You may be having your ovulation dip.

haha mines are stolen property lol the one the midwife had was literally snuck into my pocket lol she was really nice and said that the min i got a positive i was to call them and say i had pain so i could get scanned lol

you had better get phning then! Lol. U are either more dpo than u think or could the test be picking up extra hcg after the loss or hav u had a neg test since then? X

nah i had bloods done the day after and my hcg levels were below 5. garrys stupid phone wont let me send pic :growlmad: garry can see line though

Your chart is classic Liver qi stagnation and herbs can be really helpful at helping smooth that out. She may be concerned that you are about to ovulate since you did around this time last cycle. You may be having your ovulation dip.

Sigh I want herbs it will be faster. Next weds is my 4th time. I am thinking she thinks I ovulated today. Last month my chart did something similar..:wacko:

woohoo kirstie! :happydance: so happy for you! Im getting really hot flushes now! Could that be a symptom too? X

haha diane symptom lol not gona get too excited yet. will get my mum to half inch( pinch) a few more and will keep testing every day till i get a reliable result lol gona grab some sleep now girls. thank you so much for being here :hug: xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back