Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really! Omg! All these things i would never had thought where symptoms! This is gona be a long 2ww lol. Lets see hw many symptoms i can spot? X

Found the cookie much more useful for talking to u lot who wants the number? orderly que please

Id take it but it would cost me lots of money.

Okay girls Dh and are going to watch a movie. Night
talk tomorrow.

Hiiiii everyone xo

I need an update asap. Diane, how are the symptoms? :D

witch got me this morning babe :cry:

I just knew it, that's why I couldnt believe those positive tests, I knew she was coming from the beginning of 1ww

Oh well cycle 3 here I come!!

No temping for me this month, it's just another form of disappointment as far as I'm concerned - didnt enjoy doing it so won't do it again this month!

will do opk's around fertile window and use conceive+ as a lube but nothing else, will probs use a couple of softcups after I've got my +opk though.

xx

my head hurts reading all those pages ive missed out on haha. morning brandy :) morning ness :) i'm so sorry the :witch: got you!!!!! i was going to temp but gave up myself just going to take it as it comes, sometimes the hole my temp is up lets BD can stop the baby making process due to thinking about it too much!!!ive been told to forget and try to relax and it will happen, hopefully it will, but if anyone else is like me its hard not to think of trying!!! ness i hope u get a april :bfp: sweety :dust::dust::dust::dust: :hugs: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you Loren :hugs:

yeah I'm just gonna focus on getting my driving test passed, and am going to start going swimming!

Hope you get an april bfp too honey!! Although not sure what the family would say to a December baby :rofl: xx

than u ness :) :hugs: any money it happens that way!!!i gave up hope as i sed in nov dec and jan and got my BFP in jan!!!sadly yes it ended in MC but still it worked not thinking!!!and also i only did the bump uglys twice in dec which was the month i concievd!!!!!wierd hey haha.y not a december baby lol xxxxx

yeah I'm thinking we won't bd as much this cycle to build up some :spermy: you never know it might help!!

Only cos they'll have to buy more presents in December :haha: xx

oh no nessie :cry: i am so sorry the witch got you! :hugs: thats awful, with all they positive test! Thats so unfair! :hugs: but good on u for the pma! 3rd timd lucky fxd babe! I had such a strong feling it was ur month! Maybe i will just be a month out! X

Nessie, I'm so sorry! I can hardly believe it..omg! :( Big big :hugs: You're gonna get your :bfp: very soon..I've always felt it. xoxoxox

thank you girls :hugs:

Diane - you were right about the bfp.....just obviously didnt stick for me this time round but it obviously wasn't meant to be hey?!

3rd time lucky hopefully - took my mum 3 months to get pregnant with me and I was her first, we're very much alike so hopefully this will be my month!

Brandy - I know I was gutted this morning, went to the toilet at about 3am and yep she was right there. Had really bad cramps and the bloody is really watery and brown it's gross!

On the plus side I get to stay with you lot for another month :hugs: x

i knw brandy, its awful, but am sure its coming very soon too ness! Hi brandy:wave: hows the building work going? Had a nosebleed last nite aint had one of those for years! Maybe a symptom!0x

ooooohhh hahah then againmy fam would be the same, in dec this year we have, my sisters 15th, my other sisters 21st, my uncles 45th and my cousins babys 1st birthday lol but the months leading upto dec weve got alot of 21sts, 18ths and 60ths lol.so every1 will be skint this year!!!haha.i hope this year i do give birth!!!!!never wanted something so much in my hole life!!!!xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"