Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey kirstie! Sounding very promising babe! I hope u have an extremely sticky bean in there! Babydust to you :dust: :dust: :dust:

that would be amazing lol not gona get excited though. getting pregnant doesnt mean as much as it used to to me now :sad2: what i need is for the baby to have been born before i will believe it lol

i have a confession! yesterday i poas :rofl: dont judge me!! lol it was there and i couldnt help it lol

this better be it for you diane!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: right back at you lol

crikey i have bad heartburn :( just scoffed a bowl of homemade soup, 6 slices of bread and washed it down with irnbru. not the best idea lol

thanks kirstie! Its a blessing that u can get pg tho. Just a matter of time before u get to hold ur baby in ur arms!! :hugs: xx

where on earth do u manage to stuff 6 slices of bread?! :rofl: and ooh irn bru, one of scotlands greatest pleasures! X

You are gonna be more excited than me Diane? I dont know about that..

lol

Kirstie it sounds good!

we both just sent the same post to callie lol
well i started with just 2 slices then couldnt stop lol didnt even have to use a spoon lol
ah yes sweet sweet irn bru, scotlands one and only wonder lol
my gran completely embarresed me tonight. she is 83 and really sharp. she turned round in front of whole family and asked if i was pg again because i was getting fat. cheeky bitch lol i am a size 8 so not fat at all but bcoz of bloat my clothes are a bit tight lol

well i started with just 2 slices then couldnt stop lol didnt even have to use a spoon lol
my gran completely embarresed me tonight. she is 83 and really sharp. she turned round in front of whole family and asked if i was pg again because i was getting fat. cheeky bitch lol i am a size 8 so not fat at all but bcoz of bloat my clothes are a bit tight lol

lol.. Old people just know

size 8... I wish:blush:

never had nose bleed but have heard that its a symptom wooooo :happydance:

Nose bleeds and nasal congestion are very common complaints during pregnancy. As your pregnancy develops, your blood volume increases. The combination of hormonal changes and increasing blood flow contributes to some of the nasal problems of pregnancy. Many women complain of being feeling more congested, having more sinus headaches, or having more frequent nosebleeds when they are pregnant.

I had nosebleeds alot during my pregnancy and bleeding gums.. Extra blood flow.

lol.. Old people just know

size 8... I wish:blush:

trust me you really dont wish. people always think you dont eat when infact i eat loads. and i used to have short hair so EVERYONE mistook me for a 12year old boy lol my 14 year old cousin has more of a womanly figure than me :rofl:
in a perfect world i would be a 12-14

i have got my wedding dress in a 12 coz i hope i will fit into it. o life would be grand :)

hi kirstie! Am here! I had hayfever style symptoms yesterday, had tickly itchy nose as if gona sneeze. Wonder if thats like what shans talkin bout x

Sorry Kirstie.. my dsd is next to me.. I am a 10ish size I wear juniors though which is 11. My wedding dress was a 10 I think lol.

Diane YES IT IS:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back