Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up enough with the posts to see that everyone said "hi" to me. Hi :hi: back everyone:hugs:
I think it's funny how different the sizes of clothes are between countries.

holy crap, holy crap i need help! my mum pinched another hospital pg test for when i was ready and i have never in my puff got any form of line on them and by god i have tried!! Anyway went to the loo there and thought wot the hell if i get it out the way now then i wont be obbsessing about it HOWEVER i got a faint purple positive. its the same width as the control window, is in the right place and is def purple!!! HELP!!! i thought i was only 4dpo. wtf?

Jelliebeans. They always seem like they are going to taste better than they ever actually do. Uhgggg.

i cant my computer is down. i am using ps3 to be on this. have started shaking like a leaf! i could wait till garry gets in and use his phone to send some1 a picture msg. where the hell is jo? i have her number lol

Callie, my accupuncturist said I am a complicated case lol.. I already knew that.

omg kirstie! Post a photo! And shan, i didnt knw they where symptoms :happydance: x

She was going to but then she told me today that there is a possibility I could have ovulated and my chart may not show it because the liver stagnantion might over ride it. she said I will know if my temps go up and stay up. It made no sense to me

she said my liver, spleen and heart all are having issues and my blood isnt flowing right..

does any of this make sense to you?

Hey all Ihad to sleep kirstie I just text. if you can emailfromur fonedo i'll upload

Was it in therequired timeframe trying to wrack my brains as to whats it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"