Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
diane babe email me. I'm gonna shower n be packing...last weekend for packing before we move.

ugh my body had been starving for food for 2 days now.

fertile cm opk pos I think and show cervix. You can't see it with photo. Hawk eye I have.

i will shan. I wana see ur test! If its poss to ov and temps not show it, then surely u can be pg without it showing x

okey doke i will do diane.my mumpy feelin sick feelins have turned out to be the worse case of wisdom toothache ever!!!!why cant these teeth start coming through when your younger!!!!xx

loren, theres no way ur already pg? Sounds like symptoms huni. Haha shan, miss eagle eyed test inspector! X

nope i dont think so diane, i'm CD14 today havent got a clue when or if i have already OV'd so lol.xxx

nope i did but i gave up.yep got bloods done and the pregnancy hormone was at 89 and no baby in sight on the scan and my womb was back to its normal state then a further blood test 48 hours later came back 44 and then i did a preg test a week later and it was neg.xx

the month i concieved i had :sex: on the 27th and 30th so i must have OV'd around then and my period was the 18th of dec.so i bd'd on CD10 and CD13 xx

its 2 easy to think everything is a symptom lol. Ok i wont spot ur symptoms for another week! Im sorry again for ur loss :hugs: x

thank you for all the hugs girls! I'll be fine feeling a bit better this afternoon, still gutted but I'll get over it!

Oooh Diane when I do get a bfp don't you worry I'll be cheering everyone on who needs it!!

Shan - pos preg test???!!!!

xx

thank you diane :) i'm ok now bit miffed that i should be 12weeks 1 day pregnant today but thats the only thing botherng me at the min and i no i'm going to be like this till wen i should have been due.but am keeping my chin up am ok :) if my OVtion is anything like decembers i might have already OV'd but we'll see the outcome :) not looking on getting the result i want wen i do eventually POAS but end of the day theres always next month fingers crossed it wont take to long. hope wen you POAS u get that well deserved :bfp: huni :dust: xxxxxxxxxx

thanks loren :hugs: we might end up bump buddies too! Once u get ur bfp u will feel alot better bout the mc. Ur time is coming x

my phone won't let me upload. Will in bit

ness hugs again.

loren I would be 13 weeks.

thanks loren :hugs: we might end up bump buddies too! Once u get ur bfp u will feel alot better bout the mc. Ur time is coming x

thank you diane u dont half make me feel better lol u keep my positive attitude up lol.awwww i would love if we become bump buddies real soon too!!!!!ino ive stil got my pos preg tests from jan always give them a little kiss wen i feel upto looking at them :) so wen i get that pos again am going to run round the street screaming haha.i really ope it is huni xxxxx :dust:

i am sorry your having a rough time loren. keep your chin up my dear :hugs: i should have a 4yr old, a 3 and a half yr old, a 8 month old, a 4 month old and be 11weeks pg today but they were just not ment for this world but i will see them again. you just got to keep going coz one day it will happen. is the cm sticky? poss ov cm?
diane you need to continue symptom spotting so i dont feel crazy lol
ness i am so sorry huni :hugs: xxxx

thank you girlies xxx

having a lot of cramping, loads of blood and noticed a few stringy clots :sick:

I'm thinking I might have had a chemical :cry:

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics