Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nessie :hugs: I think you had a chemical last month and had leftover hcg, but that is my thought. Either way babe there is no way you would have gotten a pos that manytimes without hcg in your system

i need to go to work now ladies so will chat later xxx

Diane said she might have seen a line Its very faint. Im just going on thinking its leftover hcg.:wacko:

Attachments

• testme.jpg
    testme.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 12
:hugs: to everyone. Seems like a rough day for the CCCC's. I love you girls! You will all get your :bfp:s I just know it.

i am sorry your having a rough time loren. keep your chin up my dear :hugs: i should have a 4yr old, a 3 and a half yr old, a 8 month old, a 4 month old and be 11weeks pg today but they were just not ment for this world but i will see them again. you just got to keep going coz one day it will happen. is the cm sticky? poss ov cm?
diane you need to continue symptom spotting so i dont feel crazy lol
ness i am so sorry huni :hugs: xxxx

thank u huni xxx so sorry for your losses sweety :hugs: its people like urself and my friend (people who i have spoken to or know keep me going.like mutiple MC's like urself or having to be induced at very late but erly in pregnancy because the baby has passed away like my friends baby....she went at 26weeks+ claiming the baby hadnt been moving for over a week and they scanned her and said hes fine....went ack at 28 weeks sayng he stil hadnt moved, to be scanned by a different person to be told her baby boy had passed away at 25weeks and was measuring at 25weeks and they didnt no how the sonographer didnt realise or see this wen scanning 2 weeks before so she was induced the next day was in labour for 12 hours then after giving birth had to arrange a funeral for her baby!!!!its just devastating!!!!i'm not sure what its like ive neva monitored my CM because i wouldnt no what i was looking at, ive neva been TTC b4 you see.sorry but uno wen u wipe couple hours after :sex: and the tissue slides quick wen u wipe due to OH's swimmers?well its like that, i havent BD'd for 5days so i no its not that, been feeling ill and bad tooth ache to even want to be in the mood to lol.i'll be sorry wen AF comes but just havent felt upto it.BD'd CD5, 6, 7 and 9 going to jump back on tonight till AF is due hopefully i havnt missed OV!!!xxx

Hi girls.

:hugs: to all of you.

Brandy, yes it seems we are all having a rough day.

Me.. supposed to be packing ended up on the couch cause of fibro. ugh

woohoo! Have i got us onto page 800? Loren, it sounds like ur fertile huni. Get :sex: dnt wana miss ur eggie! Hi shany babe :hugs: x

Good afternoon everyone... Hope everyone has a great weekend..

Just for shits and giggles I took a HPT and I had a faint line... :haha: weird?? I'm not reading anything into it even though its been a strange 2 months...

Ya'll take care

Good afternoon everyone... Hope everyone has a great weekend..

Just for shits and giggles I took a HPT and I had a faint line... :haha: weird?? I'm not reading anything into it even though its been a strange 2 months...

Ya'll take care

I got one too this morning.:wacko: Might be leftover HCG

Oh and I wil reply to your pm shortly

didnt go bingo shan, my mum wasnt in the mood. Symptoms, hmmn, extra cm. Lotiony, cramping gone. No other symptoms tho do have a blockd nose. Hi callie x

Nose is a huge thing I hear lots of people talking about that

Me.. something going on on my right side and sneezing galore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"