Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah kim cud be left over hcg from the loss, hope ur body gets back to normal soon!

Shannon- If I were to follow the perfect cd14 ovulation, I would O on St. Paddy's day. I tild DH yesterday no drinking for the next 10 days. I told him he can have me in a sexy nighty on wenesday and I will feed him oysters:haha:

LMAO Callie. Does he like that idea? I drink concetrated juice and sparking lime water a lot!

I need to get a sexy nightie:)

He thought it sounded like a fair trade. I also told him that he can go 10 days without drinking if I have to go at least 10 months. He agreed to that as well.

ooh callie! That sounds like fun! Lol. And shan aint u got enuf sexy things! Lol. So ur having more symptoms shan? I hope u have ovd bt ur chart not showing it x

I'm sorry Ness to hear about AF getting you. Maybe month 3 will be lucky for a lot of us.

i heard that whatever a man does now affects the quality of his sperm in 10wks time! Dnt knw if its true though? X

He thought it sounded like a fair trade. I also told him that he can go 10 days without drinking if I have to go at least 10 months. He agreed to that as well.

Yes what a fair trade. My dh wont do that lol. He has to have a beer.

He is more like getting pampered instead lmao.

ooh callie! That sounds like fun! Lol. And shan aint u got enuf sexy things! Lol. So ur having more symptoms shan? I hope u have ovd bt ur chart not showing it x

Diane, never enough sexy things! lol.

yes I am having symptoms, but it seems like I do on and off.

Yes my chart makes me wanna :cry:

If I O shouldnt my temp shoot up the next day? not just .2 degrees..

Callie am I right on this? And the stagnation wouldnt override that as far as temps? Trying to understand what my accupuncturist meant ... I think she confused me.

Maybe Ill get preggo in april and have a normal cycle.

Yeah, your temps would go up to confirm ovulation still ( I think so, anyways), but maybe you are working on going up. Some women don't just shoot up. It can take a couple of temps to go up. My chart was very liver qi stag last month and even more so the month prior when my cycle was longer. The month my cycle was longer, I only went up a little bit. My charts have been improving as my cycles have been getting shorter.

I had the most realistic dream last night that I had just had a baby girl. She was so beautiful. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. It was almost comical how much hair she had for being a new baby (she had pigtails:haha:). I dreamed that I was breastfeeding her and I actually felt the soreness from it but absolutely loved it. I woke up really happy. It was just so real.

Oh Callie those are wonderful dreams. I have had those on and off since Sept. Blonde hair and blue eyes. That is my favorite, but that wont happen with an Indian hubby lol.
Nipple soreness when you woke up? Maybe this is a sign

If I was supposed to ovulate this cycle I would have CD 48 it seems more likely around that time to me.. SO I think that it didnt happen by my chart.

Well, if your temps go up the next couple of days, maybe cd51? When is your next appointment for acpuncture?

its wednesday. I hope she wil give me herbs this time. I did have some twinging just on my right ovary.. Now I can say for the first time in weeks I have no ovary pain:happydance:

Did you get your computer fixed?

Herbs are great. I hope she gets you on a formula to kick your body back into rhythym.
Computer is still broken. Still using my slow old laptop.

heya, i'm back i'm about fall asleep again butcould some1 update me???

Oh i did i did my temp when i woke up at 1am that was 36.9 i think and the 3rd time i hit thesnooze butten this morning around 8 which was 36.29 which wld b the1 for my chart?

i dnt have a special time as my waking up time so varied

Herbs are great. I hope she gets you on a formula to kick your body back into rhythym.
Computer is still broken. Still using my slow old laptop.

I hope she does too. Or I might be looking to give myself some stuff.

How long will it take DH to fix it for my DH it depends on what it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->