Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo Ness has af:(
thats about all. everyone seems to be waiting for O or a bfp.

me I am just waiting for something

u shud try and take it at the same time jo, but i knw u do nights, so just make sure u have at least 3hrs of undisturbed sleep x

ur not on ya own shannon.
Diane i dnt only do nights im all over the shop i knw itwld beadisaster but which temp???? hmmm

whatever temp is closest to the time u temp the most. Did u have 3hrs sleep before each temp? Hey shan, going to check babe x

I agree with Diane the closest temp to when you would have taken it normally.

Yah Jo. I see you ovulating before me.

Yep me thinks so i haveonly justcomebackontodays so usually 4pm gah i should have stuckto the opks. Callie your thoughts?

jo, take ur temp 2 times a day. I do it at night and in the morning but i record the morning one. I see the spike on both of them. Record the latest time one u did. Shudnt matter too much jo so long as u get 3 hrs sleep u will see the spike x

my boobies are hurting and I have been gassy but this isnt new.

I want to throw my thermometer.

nopei think iput 1 on chart to see what it said and forgot to remove it. I fell asleep lol

hi girlies back before i get cozy and watch the rest of ant n decs push the button and casualty!! very very angry, feelin ill again and can hardly keep my eyes open!!!so OH starts implicating he wants sexy time so i said wait till later i can go to sleep afterwards then an not need to get up so he starts getting stroppy so in anger and because i feel like absoloute shit all of a sudden i just scream FU*KOFF!!!!because of his mood and attitude towards me, hes got like 2 days worth of sperm in him, and he decides that hes going to D.I.Y which upset me, hes just this minute caused an argument with me ova going the shop with him then as hes picking MY money out of my bag (i told him to) he goes thinking hes funny how much do i need to take COCKEYE!!i did not find it funy atall its actully really upset me as ive worn glasses since i was 3 and right through primary school was bullied because of them, i am in the worse mood ever at the minute.i feel like shit and know this!!!!i cant even go to my mums well i can but she lives like a 20minute bus ride away and i just want to go to bed!!!!arghhhh ive never hated sum1 this much in a while!!!!!xxxx

p.s ive been writing this for half an hr lol xx

Loren, breathe honey. I get so angry at my dh too. I just go light some candles and take a nice hot shower and blow off steam and bitch in the shower lol.

I am sorry things are rough :hugs:

Jo I would add the other temp into your notes in case you need it at a later time.

aw loren. :hugs: men can be such assholes! Unfortunately we do actually need them if we want to make a baby. When will he be home? Can u call him and tell him to come back and talk? You are both hurting each other cos u are stressed but u will make up and ud beta do it soon cos ur gona ov real soon x

ohhh soundstechnical i'l go sort it out then i may sleep iwent to the loo anwasdizzy from tierdness. I need better stamina than this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->