Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes back and ive sed u hurt me before and he pushed me into the wall and said he i dont care i dont want to no!!!being honest i'm going to wait for him to come to me i'm not in the mood he usualy doesnt hold grudges for long. thanx shan and diane!!:hugs: hes just such a tit!!!!but ino i need him if i want a baby lol.xxxxxxxxxxxx

HAVE YOU GOT FACEBOOK????? if you have search the name Olivia Rooney.i am absoloutly fuming and appauld!!!!she has a picture of james bulger as her profile pic and in red writing underneath the pic of him "HAD IT COMING" how vile is that person actually words cannot describe what she is!!!!xxxx

hey ladies. well DF won't be here til April 2nd

omg loren! How can someone be so evil. Why would anyone say that bout that poor wee boy! Do u have bebo? Did u say ur oh pushd u into a wall? X

hi shey! 2nd april. Dam u will be out this month then! Can he not send u sum babyjuice on special delivery? :rofl:

Diane babe going to be off for a bit ..responded to your email... will respond back once you respond lol.. did you get that?

gotta do more packing and THEN go to Alice in Wonderland.. phew.

ok shannon enjoy the movies. Let me knw hw gud it is. I wana see it xx

I'm back..I had to work for a few hours this afternoon. My computer is fixed again and hopefully it will stay that way this time.
Jo- I would use the temp that you got the most sleep beforehand. It will probably be more accurate.

eh in pain. thinking about the ER. Just not sure. stupid pain on and off

I cant wait to be able to relax.

I wish you were closer...I have a great treatment for fibro. I saw a patient a couple of days ago with fibro and she came into the visit in pain and left practically pain free.
Try pressing on the inside of your lower leg in the deeper area between the bone and the muscle and whatever points are the most sore, press and stimulate for a few minutes. Do this on each leg up to your knee. Also, do the same thing on your arms on the side where your wrist faces up. Palpate between the bones and whatever spots are the most sore all the way up to your shoulder. Try to follow the same line up your arms, palpate and press for a few minutes.
I usually do this acupuncture treatment with longer needles and strong stimulation for about 5 minutes. It may work even better if you get your husband to do the acupressure points for you.

Really she has done nothing of that sorts.. She barely doesnt anything on the front. I am actually discouraged with her...

I will have him try it when he gets back..

Seems everytime after accupuncture I get some pain in my uterus and ovaries. Tonight was horrid and I couldnt move and now my breasts are killing me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"