Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well crap thats all the way on the other side of US! Going to NYC next week maybe I should fly to you instead.

I was supposed to visit NYC last summer but I ended up getting to busy to travel. A trip should be nice for you though. Maybe you will conceive there? That would be romantic.

hi girls! Sorry ur feeling crap shan! Think u maybe should try another accupuncturist. If ur in more pain after seeing her thats not gud! How are u callie? X

Im gonna do the 6 weeks and done with accupuncture on to the next step I think I am tired of this crap! lol

How are you babe?

I was supposed to visit NYC last summer but I ended up getting to busy to travel. A trip should be nice for you though. Maybe you will conceive there? That would be romantic.

I have never ever been lol. I am from NY the western part of the state. Yes a break..we need it.

That would be so romantic. We are celebrating being together for a year. We started dating March 27, but really March 23 is when it all started:)

Plus this is like our honeymoon.:haha:

hey huni, am ok. Bit tired, but it is almost 3am! Hate that your health is bad. Sending healing thoughts ur way! X Happy mothers day shannon! Do u celebrate mothers day in the u.s? Going to bed in a couple of mins. Love u:hugs:

3 am? you need sleeep!! I hate my health too. I actually almost died 2 years ago from a major allegry reaction to food. Just woke up at the age 29 with allergies.. No doc knew what was going on! So my health has improved, but I seem to go two steps forward and 1 backwards ugh. Thank you for the healing thoughts :hugs: Get some rest. You need to tell me more symptoms tomorrow:) Night love ya babe.

Oh and thank you for the happy mothers day :) We celebrate in May here.. Saben usually draws me something

hes a talentd boy. I think ur dad saved ur life that day. You where too young to go. He will watch over you when u need him most. :hugs: goodnight shan. Love u loads x x

Yes he is. I think my dad definitely did. Night Diane babe. Love ya loads too:hugs:

Oh and tomorrow I want to hear about your furbabies! Night.. gonna have a talk with DH:wacko:

hey girls how are you all? i have just got in from 12hour shift behind a bar. my feet hurt :sad2: sorry your feeling so crappy shan :hugs:
diane do you have bebo? xxx

hey wantabean! that sucks! I've been feeling shitty

I just wanted to say a quick "hi":hi: to all of you lovely ladies and a good night. I am going to watch a movie with my hubby and then go to bed. Goodnight!!!:hugs:

hello everyone else! Cramping is back today, 5dpo. Only 5 days til i start testing. Infact, i will be honest, am not gona be able to hold of that long. Think al end up testing on wednesday, 8dpo! X

omg loren! How can someone be so evil. Why would anyone say that bout that poor wee boy! Do u have bebo? Did u say ur oh pushd u into a wall? X

heloooo everyone!!!feeling fine upto now no siky feelings!!!hope it doesnt come back later like yesterday!!!went to bed lastnite sorry girlies.ino!!!aparently someone said that its not her its her ec boyfriend!!so i said wel if u no her tell her to get it sorted because its no doubtly going to be on the news!!!!!

nope but i think i'm going to sign up for it now :) wen i do i'll give u my name.yep he pushed me by me face into the wall!!!!he does it all the time wen we argue i shudnt stand for it but he hasnt and wouldnt hit me as in a slap or punch or anything, if he did i'd be straight out the door!!!!am not silly like that to stick round and be beaten up by a poor excuse for a man!!!seen friends go through it its just disgusting!!

how r u all today?xxxx

ooooo good signs diane good signs!!!!!thers a lady on the preg symptoms forum who wrote yesterday she gave up hop she got BFN on like 13dpo sumthin like that and decided to hold out and tested at 20dpo and got BFP!!!!!i love storys like that xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"