Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up :)

Welcome new ladies! :hugs:

Callie, hope AF stays far away!

Kayla, I would suggest doing a protection before you sleep..you are a Christian, so you could very easily ask the Lord to wrap you in white light and protect you. Feel it, visualize it and believe it. Best of luck xo

Thanks Peace i'll try that!

Thanks Kayla. I hope so too. My symptoms are almost gone except the naseua and breasts hurting. I miss the smile on my hubbys face when we talked about it.

***jealous*** of your sun!! cold, drizzly, and overcast today. watched hubby play rugby... now under a duvet whilst he watches yet more rugby on TV!! look at us with our overseas men!! where in south africa are you peacelove?

thanks shaerichelle, i will wait til at least thursd... dont think its going to happen this month as only first month really trying. Had contraceptive implant in for 3 years and had it taken out in november... cycles have been 33 days, and then last cycle was 23 days! aagghh, so dont even know when i really ovulated although had a good guess!

My friend literally did it every day and was preggo within a month.. does that really work? i don't think i can do it every day!! lol!!

i might be being a thicky (!)... but how do you temp or if its tmi, is there a website you can recommend?

u van orally or vag with a basal thermometer its better to use a basal bc there more accurate! and if ur a month breather do it vag bc oral will have ur temps all over the place! GL:thumbup:

Meeshey, I'm in Cape Town. Hubby has been waiting VERY impatiently to find out if he got World Cup tickets. These guys and their sports lol. Silly boys.

DH used to work in London..that's where he was when I met him, so I spent about 3 months there a few years ago. I looooved it there..so beautiful and different than where I grew up.

wowser kayla, you are v clued up.... ***jealous***!!

gonna do some reading up over the weekend :coffee:

Thank you :)

***jealous*** of your sun!! cold, drizzly, and overcast today. watched hubby play rugby... now under a duvet whilst he watches yet more rugby on TV!! look at us with our overseas men!! where in south africa are you peacelove?

thanks shaerichelle, i will wait til at least thursd... dont think its going to happen this month as only first month really trying. Had contraceptive implant in for 3 years and had it taken out in november... cycles have been 33 days, and then last cycle was 23 days! aagghh, so dont even know when i really ovulated although had a good guess!

My friend literally did it every day and was preggo within a month.. does that really work? i don't think i can do it every day!! lol!!
BD? Well we do and I was preggo.

The contraceptive implant can mess up your cycles. I think it takes some time to sort them out.

Meeshey, I'm in Cape Town. Hubby has been waiting VERY impatiently to find out if he got World Cup tickets. These guys and their sports lol. Silly boys.

DH used to work in London..that's where he was when I met him, so I spent about 3 months there a few years ago. I looooved it there..so beautiful and different than where I grew up.

cool, my hub is from north west province (farmer town!) and completely land locked, no seaside for miles and miles!!. if we ever relocated to SA it would deffo be to cape town... lush!:hugs:

BD? Well we do and I was preggo.

The contraceptive implant can mess up your cycles. I think it takes some time to sort them out.

BD every day! yikes! i think i'll need to prepare!! lol!! ty xx

BD everyday? I don't think I could do that either! And I *KNOW* DH couldn't lol, he has a hard enough time keeping up with me

lol. My hubby and I met a year ago today. In 2 months we will be together for a year. And we have pretty much BD everday since then. we miss days, but most of the time we BD. I cant keep up with him. You would think he is 20.

my DH wants it EVERYDAY! i dont lol i heard BDing every other day actually increase's your chances a whole lot more

I'm actually jealous..I'm lucky to BD once a week!!! lol...Unless its fertile time, that's when I crack the whip.

Brandy lol. How old is DH? Mine is almost 37 going on 21.

Kayla, its supposed to be better (every other day), but DH and I well. Its a connection/spiritual thing :haha:

i've heard every other day is best it helps to build up the amount of sperm produced

Maybe they say that cause they think there are not crazy enough people to BD everday.:haha: :blush:

BD everyday? I don't think I could do that either! And I *KNOW* DH couldn't lol, he has a hard enough time keeping up with me

We've been BDing every day since we decided to ttc (every day that I'm not bleeding, that is), but neither of us likes it much.
We're typically more of a "once a week" type of couple. :lol:

BDing has come to consist of OH masturbating until he's almost ready, and then finishing in me.
Which makes it a lot easier on both of us.
It's distasteful, but I'm not fooling around: I was to be pregnant within the next few months. I intend to be.
At my age, I don't feel like I have a lot of time.
This is necessary right now to accomplish our goal, and that's how we're looking at it.
Time enough to worry about our sex life later; right now, the name of the game is "procreation", baby! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back