Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i would love to join im joanna and have a daughter 8. i'm in my 2nd cycle but im not convinced i am ovulating, feeling rather sad and could do with some support to stop me going mad.

hi abstersmum, i know what youre saying about not knwing whether youre ovulating.. if i get my period by friday then i will be in my 2nd attempt! i haven't done temping or mc testing and cant make head nor tail of my ovulation pee stix!! i have come here to make new friends and learn!!! xx

Welcome girls. I thought for sure I wasnt ovulating... SO I started temping and adding it to fertility friend.. Bam I was ovulating it told me. You should try it.

i might be being a thicky (!)... but how do you temp or if its tmi, is there a website you can recommend?

think i will start temping if i get my BFN this cycle its too late to start now im on day 13

Look at my shannons chart link. read that website there is a course right on the front. Take your temp about the same time everyday. for me its 7 30 am. enter it in chart.

thanks. got totally caught up looking at charts on fertility friend... how cool and makes a lot of sense...

OPK's aren't that hard you just need to ovulate to really be able to see. Bsically if it's darker than the "control" line yopu are ovulating 24 -36 hours later

anyone had experience of testing for pregnancy using opk's?

So much to catch up on since last night...Finally made it through. Hope everyone is having a nice day. AF is due today and she is a no show so far. But I am feeling extremely emotional. I got pissed off at my husband when his phone rang this morning waking me up, and then I started immediately crying. I hope if I am not preggo that AF doesn't keep me waiting.

Just caught up :)

Welcome new ladies! :hugs:

Callie, hope AF stays far away!

Kayla, I would suggest doing a protection before you sleep..you are a Christian, so you could very easily ask the Lord to wrap you in white light and protect you. Feel it, visualize it and believe it. Best of luck xo

no, i did mean for pg! just dont have any pg tests at home, but plenty of ov stix! im still too early i reckon for either, only 9 dpo, how long do u think i should wait til i test?

peacelovebaby: i see you are in south africa.. im married to a south african and living in the uk... !! still lovely and warm over there?

peacelovebaby: i see you are in south africa.. im married to a south african and living in the uk... !! still lovely and warm over there?

Aww cool! I am American, married to a S. African :D

Yep, still amazingly warm n sunny here. Loving it. How is the uk? Cold, I'm guessing!

Aww Jellie is married to someone from Pakistan and in UK. My hubby is from India:)

I would wait until AF is due. It drives you crazy getting BFNs! Believe me. I got two positives after my period was due. Well now I have my period, but anyways, The BFNs make you more stressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"