Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah we rent this place. Landlord said the basement stayed dry lol. shes so crazy.

dont touch anything you could get so ill you need to find somewhere new asap

Hello everyone!

Finally got a chance to sit down..at 11 pm lol. Waiting on DH to get finished working so I can attack him :D

I will check with my cell phone when I am not at home which will be soon. I have to go get my son and take him to the docs. Poor things has something wrong.

OMG we have confirmed sewage in basement and landlord is being a ******. We want to be out asap.

Men yes they do PMS. Sigh. Wish mine got a clue that he did PMS

OMG YES GET OUT... That is awlful news... Sorry to hear... I hope your son gets feeling better... :)

Just got my new front tire on... This time I'm covered :doah: Lesson learned... Well gonna watch the boob tube for a while, I'll be back on later

OHHHHH Kayla.... Whats the Latest... hehehe

Hello everyone!

Finally got a chance to sit down..at 11 pm lol. Waiting on DH to get finished working so I can attack him :D

WOOHOOOO I'm glad "somebody" is getting it... Lucky You.... lol

I'm so bummed, I was looking forward to seeing my OH, well I have 2 days left and he better make it tonight or tomorrow... :nope: I doubt it but there is wishful thinking....

Get R Done girlie.... get :sex: :thumbup:

Sounds like you're having a time of it, Shannon! That's quite UGH! :(

I haven't even been in here, and I'm waiting for Kayla to test anxiously too! LOL

I know right! She needs to hurry. She doesn't want to listen to her elders! Yes the landlady said after my hubby said that's the sewer pipe. That makes sense.. I put a carpet over it to hide the smell. Duh. I'm praying we find something soon. Ok need a hot shower now.

He all.

Sewage yuck do not touch it, it could be what is making your son ill.
Kyla do the damn test will ya. As long as provera doesn't give false positives
Everyone has been at their families.

I have been really upset about this ovulation thing. I just don't know whetherIcan yet my GP to look into a month early. My OH was actually eing quite sencitive about it but is happy to wait

Yep loads for the lastfew weeks. but depo provera can cause the toxic to sperm sort, I didn't have a as much until recently so that has confussed me.

Oh! I get that when I am fertile. I know you can ovulate without a period. It happened to me last cycle and I got a BFP.

I am praying for myself and family right now. We need a new home and a baby in my belly lol. STAT

Ok how long after implantationwould a :bfp: or :bfn: show?

sorry girls i backed out at the last min i cant stand to see "NOT PREGNANT" :(

oh no been waiting all night im sure you will get your bfp but will keep my fingers crossed for the 11th xx

Kyla you are not going to see the Pregnant thing either if you don't pee. Are you going toleave it 9 months turn into a walking beech ball then conceed when it makes it'sway into the world?
My attempt here of humour maybe very off and I domean to be funny not mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back