Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, finally Kim. At least you know hes okay. Thats a good thing.

Oh Miss Kayla when you testing!?

I just got done doing the wii fit. Trying to get back into shape with no pain. Its to much work.

I hope O comes fast. I am trying to BD everyday, but I think hubby is wore out lol.

Megg, we are chatters. How was your weekend away?

Oh Kayla I see you lurking!! Take that test Missy! What is it 27 or 28 dpo?!

Your too funny Shannon.... lol Poor hubby... He enjoys it though I'm sure... haha

Well my time is ticking I only have 1 day left of being "fertile" still waiting for his text back... haha I'm going to kick his arse for being a terd like this... you wait...

hiya ladies sorry i peed before i realized i shoulda took a test for y'all lol oops sorry but i woke up with sharp pains bc my bladder was so full! and i just found out that a child hood friend of mind just died... Micheal he was taking one of his buddys home and the friends father unload his pistole in him :( the fathers crazy he was in Vietnam but i hope they lock that man up for the rest of his life he should not be loose in the world! Micheal was gonna go to my uncle to get married next month... :(

You wont kick his ass, but take it out on him other ways:winkwink:

He told me this morning he has a headache. I told him thats a lame excuse. :haha:

hiya ladies sorry i peed before i realized i shoulda took a test for y'all lol oops sorry but i woke up with sharp pains bc my bladder was so full! and i just found out that a child hood friend of mind just died... Micheal he was taking one of his buddys home and the friends father unload his pistole in him :( the fathers crazy he was in Vietnam but i hope they lock that man up for the rest of his life he should not be loose in the world! Micheal was gonna go to my uncle to get married next month... :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope he does get locked up. That is so sick and wrong. I bet the friend feels awful. How is his family doing.

Yah yah excuses on why you arent taking the test. Kim and I agree your cravings, naps and the fact you feel AF coming and she hasnt is enough of a sign!

idk my mother told me i dont know his family never met them in all the ears i've known him! he moved away for a few years then he found me on myspace and then this happens.. seriously girls its gonna be a BFN! i know it! feb 11 is when the doctor told me to test

idk my mother told me i dont know his family never met them in all the ears i've known him! he moved away for a few years then he found me on myspace and then this happens.. seriously girls its gonna be a BFN! i know it! feb 11 is when the doctor told me to test

please take the test, we all need to know im sure it will be a :bfp:

Weekend away was great! I love time with my family... I don't get it nearly enough. 250 miles is too far to just pop in for a chat here and there. But, the time we do get is fab! :)

Sorry to hear about your friend, hun! That's awful! :( I can't even imagine! :hugs:

Glad you enjoyed it Megg. I dont get along with my family that well.. So time away from mine is great..which is pretty much all the time. lol:haha:

Hubby and I need a weekend away stat! lol Somewhere warm.

I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie... How tragic... Why would his father do that?? Indefinate lock down for life right there... what has this world come to?? so sad Sorry hun :hugs:

Well take another test anyways... wait a few hours and do it girl... I'd have white hair by now... DO IT!! lol

Glad you enjoyed it Megg. I dont get along with my family that well.. So time away from mine is great..which is pretty much all the time. lol:haha:

Hubby and I need a weekend away stat! lol Somewhere warm.

OMG, I SOOO Want to Go somewhere Warm.. Its freezing here. BRRRRR

Wii Fit Rocks... lol I exercised with Gilad today, he trains in Hawaii GRRR
I sooo want to get out of here, I don't care if its only a few days... lol

Kayla... DO IT... :haha:

Yes Kayla listen to your elders:haha:

Yah I cant use those videos in the winter makes me wanna be there. Maine its hot and cold and then cold and then freezing

Haha that is too funny Shannon....

I wish it could just stay nice and warm all year round... Guess I need to move huh... lol

The OH (JA) has'nt returned my texts... I think he's sceered... :haha:

I would LOVE to go somewhere warm! I haven't cruised in almost a year now, and I don't expect to this year! :( Quite depressing to realize I won't be on a REALLY BIG SHIP at any point in 2010!! LOL

y'all are crazy! no feb 11 is 10 days after taking my last provera pill :)

kim u want me to wait a few hours and take a test? i only have CB digis left

what is up with him kim?

maybe we all need to migraite somewhere warm..

megg still no answer on why your cycle is so damn long?

we might have a sewage leak into our basement or something..eww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back