Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay fine i'll do it..but if its a BFN ima cry and its gonna be BOTH y'alls faults!! jk lol

aww but it won't be :) if it is it's a faulty test. Still having cravings? How about naps?

idk i've been ignoring everything and been think about preparing for next cycle except im just missing AF! lol i cant remember if i've tooking any naps but im STILL craving KFC or any chicken, mash potatoes and mac N cheese lol so thats new dang i want chicken now! lol

what is up with him kim?

maybe we all need to migraite somewhere warm..

megg still no answer on why your cycle is so damn long?

we might have a sewage leak into our basement or something..eww

HE'S Being an ASS and Playing Games... We'll See... WTF... I text him

Whatever.... Later.... HA... I'll teach him a lesson... I don't care if I see him anymore after that... I'm sooooo over this shit... :cry:

im sorry y'all are having a crappy time with ur OH's :( r A** holes sometimes! haha yeah Shannon i think they PMS too sometimes! i'll take a test to day but i dont have to pee yet!

Yeah were both having a bad day.... OH's can be worse then Women at times GRRRRR..

Ok, We'll be waiting.... "crossing fingers" I KNOW your gonna get a BFP... Good Luck!!
even though you Don't need it sweetie... ;)

Hi everyone!

I went to the out laws for the weekend. Had a real good time. Saw the new Sherlock holmes movie anyone seen it? Mmmmmm Jude Law and Robert Downey Sammich :D

AF still nowhere to be seen but I have started the early shift at work now so hard to chart at 4:30am...

Uggg I'm so damn tired... All the time... I think I'm gonna go try to take me a nap... Its been a stressfull day already thanks to you know who... jerk... lol I'll be back on later taters... Hang in there ladies.... Kayla I want to hear some good news hun ;)
OK, Sorry for the pressure haha... :hugs:

I will check with my cell phone when I am not at home which will be soon. I have to go get my son and take him to the docs. Poor things has something wrong.

OMG we have confirmed sewage in basement and landlord is being a ******. We want to be out asap.

Men yes they do PMS. Sigh. Wish mine got a clue that he did PMS

I understand I want to nap to but then I was thinking a nice hot shower right now I am so disgusted.

omg shannon get out that house! and i hope your sons okay! keep us posted!

We want out. Trying to find something right now. We need 4-5 bedrooms which is hard to find! They dont want to fix anything!

Hi Ness. I am in and I am out. Then I have to figure out how to clean a basement that just had sewage..

ugh lucky you hun - what a nightmare!!

Hope you get it sorted soon!x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe