Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaha its funny! okay i'll do it tomorrow morning im funny about ONLY wanting to use FMU.

Mad woman. your 27 Dpo. that means you Ovulated on the 5th.
Sorry I am thinking and typing.
It's just I hadthis sneaking theory I may have started OPKing just after I may have ovulated I started in the 15th. If I ovulate is stilll the question but I had a tiny bleed like for 4 hours and just when I wipe on the 21st what arethe odds we did it without even realising and it's just not showing on tests yet?.
AHHHHHHHHH could I over anyalise anymore?

lol good theory! u just might be preggo! Esp. bc u had a bleed...hmm when do you test? well im on Clomid and everyone said it makes u OV late..so idk i i actually ov on the 5th or not thats just my guess.

Hey Kayla, if you don't mind me asking....what is the Provera for? I of course know the routine with Clomid but you said the dr said not to test til the 11th because you take your last Provera pill (if I'm reading correctly). Just curious since I'm still learning the ins and outs of this whole process.

Also, I had always read that Clomid would make you O late too but I am pretty sure I O'd right after finishing my last pill which would have been day 11 or 12. Go figure.

Hey Kayla, if you don't mind me asking....what is the Provera for? I of course know the routine with Clomid but you said the dr said not to test til the 11th because you take your last Provera pill (if I'm reading correctly). Just curious since I'm still learning the ins and outs of this whole process.

Its progestrone

Mad woman. your 27 Dpo. that means you Ovulated on the 5th.
Sorry I am thinking and typing.
It's just I hadthis sneaking theory I may have started OPKing just after I may have ovulated I started in the 15th. If I ovulate is stilll the question but I had a tiny bleed like for 4 hours and just when I wipe on the 21st what arethe odds we did it without even realising and it's just not showing on tests yet?.
AHHHHHHHHH could I over anyalise anymore?
Jo what color was the blood?

It was what I would call dead blood. So yeah brownie. I think. Like thetail end of AFif i remember right. deffinatly not fresh. I waswearing pink boxers so that didnt help
My OH thinksI read into stuff to much., but he is not the one who has worried since shewas 18 that she may become infertile because she didn't want to have kids then and is completely forgetful with pills

old blood can be implantation bleeding. that was the 21st? now you have lots gave cm?

when was your last hpt with fmu?

this morning its an internet cheepy but states 10mui. going off the babymed link posted earlier the 2nd would be the first best day to test. I have been pot peeing so just have an addiction the lines on the OPK's have gone away now i was getting light lines when I started.
Gah I wish I wasn't onnights and was planning on staying up

this morning its an internet cheepy but states 10mui. going off the babymed link posted earlier the 2nd would be the first best day to test. I have been pot peeing so just have an addiction the lines on the OPK's have gone away now i was getting light lines when I started.
Gah I wish I wasn't onnights and was planning on staying up
You can hold your pee for like 3 hours and take one. When did you stop taking depo?

lastshot ran out in June I beleive now panicing I have that wrong

hahahahaha its funny! okay i'll do it tomorrow morning im funny about ONLY wanting to use FMU.

Thats a good idea, FMU is the way to go girlie... I know you are LOL...

Heck I'd like to do one for shits and giggles myself... j/k... My system is all whacked out... If I was pregnant it would be a miracle after what I went through... that would be awesome. but I know I'm not... :( Next time...
or should I say "Someday"... lol

Good Luck hun, I'm anxiously awaiting your results in the morning ;) :dust:

kellie, The provera makes me get a Period if im not preggo :) i thought perhaps i Ov on the day i took my last clomid pill also bc i had my OV lower back aches on my left side but it was only CD7! lol idk im confuse!

ladiesshall we all just pee together? I can't hold it for 3 hours. I havealways had a pants bladder since i had glandular fevear at 14

yea im down! :) i gotta get up at 8am im babysitting so i'll post my result up early for y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"