Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello! :D

Just got done with our builder/contractor..we're going to be doing lots of renovations to our house. So exciting!!!

Ovulation is getting closer..I can't waaaaaaait lol (I know I say that a lot) :D

How's everyone?

It is for me too.. I think... I am so exhausted. Been super sick all day.

Oh awesome for the renovations.

We arent buying a house in the US we are moving soon as our kids hit 18. except the one we are ttc.

Megg, If you are reading.. I heard you got banned. I dont understand why, but I hope you are ok. I gave Amos my information for you:)

hmm. im going to stop lurking and write something... tee heee... its boring the whole bit between af and ovulation....but thats when the most important bit is meant to happen! lol.

i am meeting the england football manager, fabio capello, on 26th feb, vvvvv excited.

P.S as we're talking sewage, and trying to lighten the mood here, not be unsympathetic, but i plan on introducing my DH and his brother (who also lives with us) to the toilet brush tonight... i don't think they have met before let alone know that each other even exists... i think he thinks its a vase or strange bathroom ornament.

Shannon: P.P.S Don't they have laws or something like that in the states to protect tenants when plumbing is faulty like that? Did you go through an agent?? I would threaten taking him to the papers (what we would do here!) or a watchdog for them to investigate, added to that it is making you ill. If I was over there, I would go and do some shouting for you, Shannon!!

hmm. im going to stop lurking and write something... tee heee... its boring the whole bit between af and ovulation....but thats when the most important bit is meant to happen! lol.

i am meeting the england football manager, fabio capello, on 26th feb, vvvvv excited.

P.S as we're talking sewage, and trying to lighten the mood here, not be unsympathetic, but i plan on introducing my DH and his brother (who also lives with us) to the toilet brush tonight... i don't think they have met before let alone know that each other even exists... i think he thinks its a vase or strange bathroom ornament.

Shannon: P.P.S Don't they have laws or something like that in the states to protect tenants when plumbing is faulty like that? Did you go through an agent?? I would threaten taking him to the papers (what we would do here!) or a watchdog for them to investigate, added to that it is making you ill. If I was over there, I would go and do some shouting for you, Shannon!!

Shannon I am actually being tight I have 1 and my digi for when I get a definate positive as I think they are 25mui.
My OH is trying to annoy me a friend offered us a bed because they have new 1 and are doing their nursery OH thinks it would be ok but the matressis way to well used and I want to decorate our "nursery" so it can be easily changed and a king size bedis not easy the change. GGRrrrrrrrrrr men

Yes the whole ov and Af thing is frustrating ..it seems its all about waiting. Uggh
what are you meeting the football manager for?

Boys..then never understand how to clean a toilet.

I am calling a lawyer tomorrow and seeing what our rights are. 2k a month for this crap is way to much.

Yeah, Shannon, you should def do something about your landlord..that's just not right!

DH got 3 tickets to the world cup here..He will be seeing the England vs Algeria game here in Cape Town..he's pretty excited about it.

lol funny about the toilet brush thing..but SOOO true. DH seriously wouldn't even know how to use it.

mine has used it once, lol. that was it. I guess he got enough...

you think landlords would care about their property

The england manager is coming to officially open the new college that i work at and as I am student manager, i am part of the "welcoming" committee...lol! smart dress and smiles is all i have been told!!

$2k per month...yowser Shannon! Kick...Arse...Now.... you deserve and are rightfully owed so much better than the treatment you are getting right now. Power of the people... A lawyer will take this guy to the cleaners.... you are in the right, to the point that this guy could have fixed this at a lot smaller cost than what it is going to cost him now... as we say here, "chin up mate!" - you snooze, you lose! lol.

Brandy: Would love to go to an england match in SA, but North West Province is soooo damn cold in Winter!!! We're hopefully going to go to SA at Christmas for my first SA Summer!

My OH actually asked meto buy a toilet brush I think they aregross as he doesn't clean it after use so used to use a a bottle of squirty cleaner to shiftany nastys with water pressure.

you think I should use the properone then or leave it a few days?

Jo what are you thinking? Do you think they are?

I will be back in a bit. Gotta get my son. He was good so we are going to buy spongebob lol

SA summer, fun!!! It's nice n warm for Christmas..something I'm not used to.

Well nothing with pee from when i woke up.
OH is actually getting into it andmaking some sort of plan but still thinks we should wait tilmarch. Gah men

I'm having ewcm!!!! I need to BD NOOOW. DH needs to get with the program and get off his computer lol.

Jo tell him you need to know now.

Brandy what is ewcm? Describe it I am having white creamy. I think I might have Oed or I dont know no more twinges:(

Egg-white cm..it's clear, and stretchy..looks just like clear snot (sorry!) but that's the exact consistency..for me anyways.

If you're having white creamy, I would say that you have OV'd..it turns creamy after O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back