Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayla took a digi said not pregnant... she opened it up it had a second faint line. She is going to retest

Kim- well she is waiting on JArse to respond and come over and nothing.

Me- I am on CD13. Think I am gonna O soon.

Brandy-(peacelovebaby) is oing too..:)

I'm ok. On day three of my cycle and it is still pretty heavy. If my cycle regulates more this month I have a chance to ovulate on Valentine's Day:cloud9: That would be nice.
Back to your chart, you may just be having your estrogen dip and then might raise when the progesterone kicks in. Monitor your CM. It should be either watery or egg white looking if you have ovulated.
I am finally starting to understand charts. Also, not everyone will get a positive opk, so they can end up just being a waste of money (some people get false positives too). You chart can always tell you more. Also, one weird temp is not a big deal, could just be a fluke if you have already ovulated.
If you look at last cycles chart, you dipped a couple of times before you ovulated as well. I wonder if you are ovulating today....? What is your cm like today?

My cycles were like that until I got regular.

that would be nice if I was having an estrogen dip. I have had twinges for 3 days now. The OPK dont work for me they are trash! My cm is creamy today and very little.

Hey Jellie, long time no hear... lol Wishing you the BEST of Luck... I want to see ur BFP!

Well I'm taking a break from here for a while, me posting is pointless anymore, Were over and I doubt I'll be getting pregnant anytime soon... Wishing everyone good health, good luck and BFP's everywhere... I get to depressed reading all these posts... Just think its for the best... I'll pop back in here and there....
Kayla hun I know ur preggo... I'll pray for everyone every nite, I just can't do this anymore, it hurts too much... I guess this too shall pass...

Good Luck Ladies... I'll Miss you all.... Take Care... K

Aww Sorry Kim :hugs: We will miss you. I hope things work so you can have a :baby:

Take care Kim. It will happen for you. It has been nice getting to know you. Don't be a stranger.:hugs:

shannon, kim, callie b hugs to u all babes, thanks for noticing my absence, i promise i will be on very regular now. I shud be oving now or tomorrow or yesterday who knows? Damn missing thermometer! . Kimmie babe, go and find the hottest looking stud muffin out on ur street and get him in for a nite of passion, to hell with mr asshole. Get urself a gud looking donor! I wanna see ur bfp and please stay on babe, u will be sorely missed! And a warning to kayla or everyone else, never open a digi, they always have two lines damn things! Luv u all my gorgeous ladies xxx

Well it seems three of us are oing at the same time... lol

Weird about the digi. I am anti hpt. I only will use a thermometer than I will get a blood test.

It will be nice to have you back here:)

I agree Kim should just find a stud muffin and give him a wild night:)

Thanks ladies, I've really enjoyed my time here and it was great getting to know you...
I just think that with all that has happened to me it hit homebase pretty hard...
I don't have any friends anymore, they all married and happy, I'm 42 and alone and OH I was so in love with... He broke my heart... I don't think I can just lay down with anyone... I'm sure I could find a donor but its not fair to the child... So what is a gurl to do.... You ladies have been so awesome... I hope everyone gets a BFP... I'll come back on from time to time...
I have cried on and off ALL day and Night... I'm heartsick... I wanted so much to be pregnant and now I've lost all hope of that too... I love ya all... I'll Miss you... :hugs:

Hey Jellie, long time no hear... lol Wishing you the BEST of Luck... I want to see ur BFP!

Well I'm taking a break from here for a while, me posting is pointless anymore, Were over and I doubt I'll be getting pregnant anytime soon... Wishing everyone good health, good luck and BFP's everywhere... I get to depressed reading all these posts... Just think its for the best... I'll pop back in here and there....
Kayla hun I know ur preggo... I'll pray for everyone every nite, I just can't do this anymore, it hurts too much... I guess this too shall pass...

Good Luck Ladies... I'll Miss you all.... Take Care... K

Good luck hun! We will miss you xxx :hugs:

Awwww Kim :( So very sorry that you're having a hard time. Please pop in every now and then, as I know you will be sorely missed. Don't be afraid to cry, get it out, and then chin up! Don't give up on your dreams...for that's all we ever really have. xo I'll be sending you love and healing energy :hugs:

Shannon, I agree with anti hpt..they're so cruel sometimes!

Kayla, DEFINITELY do not open a digi..they will always have 2 lines. They don't work the same as the other hpts..so you can't go by that 2nd line at all. :( But don't give up either, chica!

Jellie! Glad to see you back here :D Stay this time lol.

We're all O'ing pretty close..looks like we can all symptom spot together lol.

I managed to get DH to BD last night..he was so very tired, poor guy. We tried the conceive plus and he said it "felt weird"....I'm not giving up tho..he'll just have to adjust haha.

Doing ok, yes..Been studying so I'm back and forth. I'm so tired today! But my DD won't be home until 5 pm (it's 2 pm now) so I need to buckle down and dive into the books. It's hard to want to though..so very boring lol.

Hey all.
Jellie your back.
Don'tgo KImwe will miss you.

Jellie - Absolutly nothing has happened except a tiny bit of spotting on the 21st, no positive tests so am very depressedand have no timeto see doctor again to kick but.
Good luck egg chasing

lol especially when b&b is calling...... ;)

Especially then! Hehe.

What are you up to? What time is it there?

Hello Molly...sorry to hear about the bfn's..don't give up just yet though! :hugs:

I'm officially supposed to be working lol but can't resist being on here all day - I'm sooo behind with work whoops! Will be no good if I get pregnant and don't have a job ha ha! just kidding!

It's 1pm at the moment I'm wishing it was 5.30pm as that's when I finish work, then only two days to the weekend and then after the weekend I'm sooo close to my testing day!!

Eugh I'm working the weekend mainly on nights :p
I shouldn't be expecting anything but I do.
Soupset atthe moover thewhole thing I just want to ovulate.

Tick tock! Time really creeps in the 2ww. Actually it creeps in all stages of TTC ..and even after we get that :bfp:..it'll creep till we hold that lil bundle of happiness!

I'm so consumed with wanting a baby..and now that DH is in a crappy mood, I'm terrified that we won't BD enough this cycle :( Arghhhh! Stupid stressful job he has!

All I can do is hope. Have a feeling I will O in the next couple of days, if not today..and have only BD'd once. I sound so ungrateful lol..don't mean to tho.

What do you do for work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back