Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it. I hope I bd'ed enough. Wow that would be early O for me. I had some that was clearish thick snot like with whitish in a few days ago and then twinges.

I think we didnt bd one day so I should be okay.

I have researched and still dont get it lol. so basically its the consistence (sp?) of egg white?

Yep, it's exactly that. Egg whites! (hence the name)

You are probably covered lol..You animals. :D

Yah I think I had that already. Hubby thinks it was too soon. lol

lol. Dh & I have been like this since we started dating. Never been like this with anyone. lol

Oh really? I am so confused by my body at the moment lol. I thought cause my temp was low .. I might get lucky. DH just said hes not sure if he can do everyday anymore:haha: apparently I am to much:blush: I said Sorry your not off the hook until Sunday, lol

How are you Callie?

I'm ok. On day three of my cycle and it is still pretty heavy. If my cycle regulates more this month I have a chance to ovulate on Valentine's Day:cloud9: That would be nice.
Back to your chart, you may just be having your estrogen dip and then might raise when the progesterone kicks in. Monitor your CM. It should be either watery or egg white looking if you have ovulated.
I am finally starting to understand charts. Also, not everyone will get a positive opk, so they can end up just being a waste of money (some people get false positives too). You chart can always tell you more. Also, one weird temp is not a big deal, could just be a fluke if you have already ovulated.
If you look at last cycles chart, you dipped a couple of times before you ovulated as well. I wonder if you are ovulating today....? What is your cm like today?

good evening all my gorgeous ladies. Am so sorry ive kinda abandoned u all these past few days, had so much to sort out and ive not read the past 8o pages so could one of you wee darlings please fill me in on the New goss bfps or afs etc? It wud take me another 3 days to catch up and i want back in the gang right now! Lol. Kayla, shannon, kim, starri, jo, nursekel, have i missed anyone? Shame on me if i have! Ive missed u all my favourite girlies! Im on cd 15, lost my thermometer so no temoing the past few days so just Got my fxd i ov. Baby danced a couple of times past few days and gonna try it canine style tonite, have heard it can be quite sUccessfull lol. Am trying to suction up as much babyjuice as possible! Really want a bfp for my 9th wedding anniversary. Ive waited long enough, hope god thinks i deserve it. wishing all u ladies all the best too. Mwaaaah xxxxx

Well, the witch got me 2 days ago, but it's okay. I am happy to have a normal cycle again. I am hoping to be ovulating on Valentines day.
Jellie- Good luck with catching that eggy. We have missed you. :hugs:

anyone know how kellie marie and her little bubba are? Xx

I think she went in for a blood test a few days ago, but no update yet. She was afraid to take an HPT. I figure no news is good news. I hope she updates us soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"