Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eugh I'm working the weekend mainly on nights :p
I shouldn't be expecting anything but I do.
Soupset atthe moover thewhole thing I just want to ovulate.

Is the Depo still messing with ya? I apologize if you've already said..I have a hard time keeping up with everyones cycles lol.

I know how frustrating it is to wonder when you OV after birth control. I didn't have a period for 6 months after stopping the pill in June. Sooooo annoying! They should warn us of the effect it has on us when we actually want to stop and TTC.

I'm a mental health support worker

Ooh interesting..I'm a nurse..tho not working at the moment. I have always love MH and also Labor & Delivery. I hope to be a midwife within the next few years.

Morning ladies.

How are ya? I woke up with a headache this morning. Ugh.

Morning ladies.

How are ya? I woke up with a headache this morning. Ugh.

Good Morning, Shannon. Yikes, wonder why..? Hope its a short one!

I'm doing ok..avoiding studying as usual. DH is in a bad mood, so I'm annoyed with the lack of BD that's probably in store for tonight.

Dress up with in something :) Always works for my DH in a bad mood.

I know I have to do school work too. yuck I am annoyed with it.

Probably hormones and sleep issues for headache. My DH took my son to the bus stop thankfully.

Tick tock! Time really creeps in the 2ww. Actually it creeps in all stages of TTC ..and even after we get that :bfp:..it'll creep till we hold that lil bundle of happiness!

I'm so consumed with wanting a baby..and now that DH is in a crappy mood, I'm terrified that we won't BD enough this cycle :( Arghhhh! Stupid stressful job he has!

All I can do is hope. Have a feeling I will O in the next couple of days, if not today..and have only BD'd once. I sound so ungrateful lol..don't mean to tho.

What do you do for work?

lol thanks for the reassurance my 2ww will go fast :haha: just kidding - god help me if I don't conceive this month - next month will be torture lol!

I know what you mean - it's constantly in your head isn't it, everytime you eat or drink something ("oooh will this harm my chances" etc) or lift something too heavy if you think you might have a :bfp: that month lol it's driving me mad!

I've got a 10miu test at home. going to test on Tuesday as that will be 10dpo - still too early but hey you never know!!

You don't sound ungrateful! Men can have more bloody pms than women sometimes! Mark is like a girl sometimes lol he's more sensitive than me!!

I pull the "if you love me you would" line works every time :rofl:

I work as a Personal Assistant in a law firm in West Yorkshire. Been at this job about 5 1/2 years now so should get some good maternity pay!!

How about you hun?

I could try...not sure even that would work for this mood lol.

Glad DH took your son to the bus stop..what a nice thing to do! Lets you rest.

Probably hormones and sleep issues for headache. My DH took my son to the bus stop thankfully.

take some painkillers Shannon! Nothing worse than a headache when you have stuff you need to do!!

I'm just a "housewife" at the mo. I'm a nurse though..just not working here in S. Africa, as DH is worried about the working conditions here. It's not exactly safe and also is hardly worth it money-wise. He does alright with money, so we're not pressured or anything. It's just good to know that I CAN work if I had to.

I said so this is part of co parenting I was talking about in counseling.. I have a headache can you take Saben to the bus stop :)

I guess you need something really naughty lol
MY DH has PMS a lot. He works from hom so I see it to much. He can be sweet dont get me wrong...

I miss working. I havent been able to for almost 2 years:cry:

Oh that's good then that you are ok money wise - hey if you don't have to work enjoy it :D

I think that's a good idea not working given conditions etc while you're ttc you wouldnt want any added risks - ttc and being pregnant is hard enough without having anything else to worry about!

take some painkillers Shannon! Nothing worse than a headache when you have stuff you need to do!!

I cant.. but I took some natural headache medicine that seems to work. Because of allergies and toxins no medicines for me excpet supplements and advil..which doesnt work half the time and I take 800 mg at once UGH:dohh:

I said so this is part of co parenting I was talking about in counseling.. I have a headache can you take Saben to the bus stop :)

MY DH has PMS a lot. He works from hom so I see it to much. He can be sweet dont get me wrong...

My DH works from home as well..so I see everything. He is a professional online poker player, so there are huge ups and downs. It really sucks sometimes.

I cant.. but I took some natural headache medicine that seems to work. Because of allergies and toxins no medicines for me excpet supplements and advil..which doesnt work half the time and I take 800 mg at once UGH:dohh:

aww hun can you use that 4Head stuff that you rub on your head when you have a headache it's really good

definitely do it's really good - I have lots of headaches because of my coeliac disease and I got fed up of taking tablets so got some 4head

My DH works from home as well..so I see everything. He is a professional online poker player, so there are huge ups and downs. It really sucks sometimes.

So you are with each other more often like us? Sometimes I just need a break lol.

My hubby does computer programming through SAP for a company to help them process payroll. Its funny the company he does the payroll for and the one that contracted him both want to hire him...but he will make less money
:confused:

Ness Whats in it? They might have something similar here. I cant seem to find ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back