Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
childcare is expensive Jo definitely - we plan on getting Mark's mum to look after the baby one day at week, and the other two I'd be working would have to be childcare. Hopefully we can find a local authority run nursery rather than a private one so it's a bit cheaper

nope. its Joane Rolling or search matthew bicknell as i'm marked as his fiance you should find us

Ahhh found you :D Yay! I'm excited to have my bnb friends on there. Why didn't I do this sooner? lol

IS Brandy on facebook?

I have been gagging all morning. Tried to eat and feel like barfing. Still bloated. mostly around my belly. My breasts hurt so bad. I went for a run and had to stop because they hurt.

Sounding good, Shan! Well not that it's enjoyable, but you know.

And yep, I'm on FB, just can't be searched..so I have to add you.

[email protected] is my email on there..

It does sound good. I just want to barf. When dh called this am I said I just feel preggo. He said good. Is it Saturday yet?

Shan he's not here sneak out. I am not encouraging the I think I am pregnant behaviour before :witch: is late but POAS is fun

:nope: I feel so sick I dont wanna move anyways. I promised! plus I wasted money already testing monday it was bfn. Sat I will be 17dpo.

lol okok matt has lost it he can't understand bnb slang and I was showing him your kids and he couldn't get the names silly boy

lol, my kids?

Brandy love your house.. I can see why you want to renovate though!

yeah, he was struggling with girls names this is why we have amelia and roger,he struggles with erin I want erin

i tried that i work with lots ofweird and wounderful names hes just tooo british sometimes

lol. Yup Amelia and Roger are easy!

Im going with La har e (lahari) uma for a girl, but I think its a boy for me so we need get a name :wacko: I do not like boy Indian names.

Thanks Shan. Yeah it was very old fashioned. Plus it looks like every other house in this neighborhood..that's just the look of these places. But it's looking great now. I really need to update my pics! A lot has changed.

I would just like a huge house in the sun with a cleaner lol

lol We're having someone come in to clean on Friday. I just can't handle it all by myself! My DH spoils me so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"