Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandy your Dh and mine sound a lot alike. We have a house cleaner.. ALthough I am changing she isnt to my specs and I hate chemicals. lol You definitely have changed it up a bit. My house is different than any other in the neighborhood. Yes new pictures!

Jo, lol You need to move I guess! Or give matt some cleaning stuff! He can be the naked cleaner..

Jo Senthil jr doesnt work... That weirds him out. In India the mother at marriage and the kids take their dads first name as their last name. So I told him I am not doing that! I am in America lol. But the Senthil jr wont work tried.

lol do you really want to see that. I had a name for Dianes puppy. Ebony or venus

damn. can't think of any good ones from the guys at work. have you got a book of names?
Brandy you picked yet?

I dont have anything. I am sure when we go to India we will get one.

I like those names

Me and Mark need a bigger house ours is 2 bedroom and very small goodness knows what we're gonna do with all the stuff we'll need for a baby! We have nowhere to store a pram really gonna have to have a good clean out before bubs comes!

It's sooo expensive over here too, everyone buys and it's around £150,000 to buy anything decent here. Think we are stuck in the small house until bubs is a couple of years old at least!

Same here ness was just telling matt once the system is up to 1 we will just have to keep going he didn't like the idea of storing them in a draw lol. Bigger house deffinatly needed. I think we are going to have to get a pram shed or something similer

Ness, Congrats on telling work and telling OH parents. That must be a huge relief. Well I hope you have closets in your place:) Those work to store. Babies need lots of things.
Kirstie, I know my bloat is funny and it looks like its a baby already. I did test yesterday and bfn. Testing Saturday. Af is due friday. Hows the beanie? Did you get maternity pants.
Brandy, I looked at your 3 wk pic on facebook. Almost 4 weeks. Did you have bloat then? Was it around the belly button? Cause thats where I have it.
Jo, It seems when Matt gets :sex: once he wants more right after! My dh is bad. like a teenager. Friday is gonna be so much fun!

he has to wait until tonight atleast week have a week to cover as far as I can tell. and he wears out easily poor boy

thanks Shan honey! yeah it's such a relief to have told the boss! Like a weight has been lifted! He asked me if the baby was planned which of course it was and I said no - i feel guilty for lying but he doesnt need to know it was planned it's between me, Mark and my family!

Yeah we plan on getting lots of storage solution boxes etc from ikea!

Shan I had bloat about a week after I'd got my bfp I had tons of it for weeks then it died down and its come back now I look about 4 months gone already lol

I remember having to tell my boss. I felt so sick but after I told him.. I swear within a week you could tell I was anyways lol. He doesnt need to know it was planned anyways. I would have said no too, lol.
thats a good idea on the storage solutions. I love Ikea. We are going there this weekend. We need a tv stand badly, and bookcases. Our family is a bunch of readers.. and of course DH needs a desk in his office.:)

lol, Ness 4 months. I guess your bloat missed you. I definitely have never had this kind of bloat like this before. Usually if its a food issue its one day and then its gone, but its with tons of gas.. and I dont have that.:thumbup:It feels different. I told Dh is almost like its swelled cause I am having changes go on inside there. I hope I get a bfp or I need the docs to look in my belly.Did you see my bloat pic?

here is the page its on https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...tion-cyber-chicks-come-over-girlies-1772.html

:hi: Diane How are you?

you know those mini sheds you can get easy to errect and water proof then you don't have to drag the pram inside just the carrycot etc.

I remember having to tell my boss. I felt so sick but after I told him.. I swear within a week you could tell I was anyways lol. He doesnt need to know it was planned anyways. I would have said no too, lol.
thats a good idea on the storage solutions. I love Ikea. We are going there this weekend. We need a tv stand badly, and bookcases. Our family is a bunch of readers.. and of course DH needs a desk in his office.:)

lol, Ness 4 months. I guess your bloat missed you. I definitely have never had this kind of bloat like this before. Usually if its a food issue its one day and then its gone, but its with tons of gas.. and I dont have that.:thumbup:It feels different. I told Dh is almost like its swelled cause I am having changes go on inside there. I hope I get a bfp or I need the docs to look in my belly.Did you see my bloat pic?

yeah Ikea is awesome - hopefully OH's parents will buy us a nice cot and wardrobe from there for the baby too! I love all their storage solutions!

Yep I saw the bloat pic shan - it's impressive he he! FX it's a bfp for you! I've attached a pic of my 4 week bloat its huge lol! It was so painful and distended!

Attachments

• 4+4 evening.jpg
    4+4 evening.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2
you know those mini sheds you can get easy to errect and water proof then you don't have to drag the pram inside just the carrycot etc.

Mark's got a smallish one in the garden for his golf clubs and the table and chairs

I will have to look for baby stuff there:) Never thought of that. I have so many little pieces of clothing. Purchased some converse the other day for the baby. I hope Oh parents will help you out. We are doing all on our own. Are you having a baby shower?

Oh Nessie I remember the bloat pic of yours now. Mine kind looks like that.. Just a little bigger:) I think the bloat is giving me some pma lol

Yeah we're very lucky - this is the first grandchild to both sets of grandparents so it will be very spoiled! Plus we will probably get lots of hand me downs too!

We dont have baby showers over here but I have considered having one cos it will be fun! Party foods and a glass of vino for the non pregnant guests!

Yeah that bloat was huge, it got bigger as the day went on lol I had to start wearing floaty tops and dresses to work to hide it ha ha

Aww baby converse!! I soooo want some of those!!

They are the cutest things. They are sitting in DH office:)

Saben was very spoiled he was the first grandchild on my side.I am sure everyone will spoil your little boy too:)

I would have a party. Its a celebration!

The bloat starts out small and by the end of the day its huge.. Mostly is painful only around belly button and its not constant.

we have totally spoiled our friends baby and he isn't here yet. Thankfully we have very simple taste and will probably go for something quite cheap but simple as I have discovered there hundreds of baby themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back