Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats good Jo. I am sure your friend apperciates it. :)

I have got to take a nap or shower bbiab

Sorry I disappeared earlier..builders were being a pain.

But Shan, yeah, my 3wk pic I took was in the morning before the bloat..by the evening it was painful and sooo big it felt.

*sigh* nap - sounds amazing......

well signing off ladies I don't have the energy to log on during the evening atm but will catch you all tomorrow tons of love and :dust: to my ttc girlies xxx

Hi ladies hope everyone is doing good its rainy and cloudy here a perfect day for a nice long nap wish my lo felt the same I read somewhere that the last good night of sleep you get is the night you got pregnant lol

oh great nicole I haven't had a decent one in months.

lol Jo your probably the one person I know who could adjust to the sleep loss of haveing a newborn you can just come visit me for the months of Nov,Dec and heck even Jan if you want ill have a newborn and a 3 year old to keep you busy lol

well ill bbiab gotta take the little one to have lunch with his daddy then hopefully a NAP lol

Hi I am back so exhausted. I might nap. Showered and then felt more tired. I even ran this morning and that usually gives me energy!

Okay Brandy I am convinced I am preggo. I have a huge bloat by the end of the day. and it seems the tip of my pubic bone is on and off again pain for days..

Jo you will probably have a baby that will sleep all night lol

Rach I am waiting til sat:) I am strong and gonna do this. It didnt feel great to get the bfn yesterday.`

I did read this on fertility friend.
There are some signs of implantation or successful conception that may be seen on your chart but all of them can occur with or without pregnancy. You can also be pregnant and see none of these signs on your chart. There is thus really no way to know if they are related to implantation while they are happening, though they occur with greater frequency on pregnancy charts. Some possible signs of implantation or successful conception are:

* light spotting that happens for just a brief period of time around seven to ten days past ovulation.
* a second thermal shift that occurs around seven to ten days past ovulation.
* a dip in temperature that lasts just a single day, around seven to ten days past ovulation.

In bold happened on my chart

Morning all, just stoppin in to say Hi... Hope all is well :hugs:

Dayyummm I'm sooo bloated and I'm not pregnant... Major stuffage of french toast... :haha: Now if I can get rid of this headache I'd be much better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"