Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

Shan I am convinced that you are PG too. I hope that you get your BFP saturday! Good Luck girlie

OK... yeah I've been drowning in water and finally I gave in and took a tylenol... I'm feeling a tad better thanks

some times we just need meds.
shan pma good, convincing ya self baddddd. Widhing you soooo much luck though

just accidently poas shan!!!!
i am being majorly hit with MS today :sad2: it hurts

how are yall? xxx

I dont want another bfn. Plus it would be awful hard to move from the chair.

There is no reason I shouldnt be preggo Jo. I ovd normal and bd every other day and on ov day as well...

nope I know andI sooo hope you are just don't want your feelings hurt if your not. I amhaving a fight with matt he wants me to PG trying to knock common sence into the man

hiya oooo hope U R preg shan all my fingers R xd 4u babe xxxxx think jo is just tryin 2 say dont convince urself....if its not then ul be hurt honey xxxxx the best way is prob not to think about the symptoms....as we both had symptoms last month that ended bfn....however i know these R different!! and i really really hope u R , just know how awful it feels to get bfn when u think ur pg 4 2 weeks if u dont get bfp xxxxxx

I am tryin 2 B so relaxed with TTC this month, no stressin n obsessin....i did last month and in the end it did me no favors xxx fink loren is 2....
Just :sex: haha ......LOVING!!! the concieve + and softcups even tho no ewcm yet so doubt ive ovd hahaha!!!! OH is not gettin a choice this month!!! a lil sexy ann summers lacy dress did the trick!!!! if only i had more!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shan I'm doin fine. Just been taking it easy. This Friday I'll see the BF

yo gem check out my sig !!!! just for you!! xxxxxxxxxxx i tried the conceive + it waas good!

Hi gals.

Ok, is it weird to get turned on by a song? LOL :blush:

Anyway, how's everyone? We just had dinner. I think baby doesn't like what I ate..I can feel him squirming!

Shan, fx'd for you as always!!!

Ty Shan and good luck saturday.

Im getting off for now.

yo gem check out my sig !!!! just for you!! xxxxxxxxxxx i tried the conceive + it waas good!

YAYYYY!!!! I LOVE IT!!! we r getting r BFPS!!!! Future bump bud!!!! r cycles hav totally synked haha is that a word??

think i will ov in 6 days .....when ru?? think i just saw on ur sigggy!!! hmmmmmm gonna copy lol xxxxxxxx

hi ladies hope everyone is haveing a good day I have a cranky 2 year old he has been in a mood ever since we left dh work he wanted to stay with dad and all the big tractors on the construction site he ran in his room and slammed the door lmao talk about attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"