Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay!!! right ive been lay down aggggesss!! goin 4 sum tea!!! im so exxxxxciiteeddd 4 OVVVV!!!! lol ....ummmm 90210 tonite , speak 2 ya later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gem,rachI will bee 2 ww about same time as you if I O

Yay for all the Oing goin on lol ill bbiab gonna see if I can get the lo to take a nap

hey nicole!!!

Yeah Jo, you have to o with us and test too!!! whoop whoop. My OH asked bout ff today... what does the green mean? when do i need to be ready! hahaha. Now he knows it all... hahaha

Hope you are all well. im going to have some cookie dough icecream. just trying to sort out some old photos.

YAY JO!!! i hope we r oving together n it comes in 3's!!! oooooo mite be a lucky week 4 us xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it WILL be a lucky week!! im so tired and weeing all the time... if i didnt know any better i;d have thought i was pregnant! haha!

No idea but if i do it will be in the next week
Shan hope you didn't take offence earlier just looking out for you

they're in my journal :D

And wow, everyones Ov'ing soon...got lots of symptoms to spot comin up!

i check ed your journal before i posted that... now they are in there! fab, i see a difference hun! 15 wks and 3 days... its going sooooooooooooo quick!

I know! I totally missed week 14..was sooo busy. Now it seems to be creeping by again, as I count down to the next scan lol.

Let me start off by saying.. this ttc journey for me has been so hard. Only a month after DH and I started to ttc I was raped. This sure did put a damper on things. And then I found this board and I thought wow what a huge relief. Then I had the long cycle due to plan b messing my body up. After a 64 day cycle sadly I had a chemical. I was so torn up inside. How could this all keep happening to me. So I go on to March and April cycle. Finally I ov on cd70... I just knew it wasnt going to stick from the beginning. I felt pregnant and knew I was. I finally tried soy isoflavones. I ovd normal. And even though you all dont know my symptoms I have a lot of different ones this time.

This thread used to be moving alot. I have been there ... It hurts I am going through this 2ww, with having to deal with the time of the Jan loss coming up and I am trying to stay positive. I know I am pregnant this time. I see the change I feel the change in my body. Its hard when I keep on hearing about the witch and I still have sometime.. to me this is negative. There is no reason I shouldn't be pregnant this time..

I love you girls to pieces ..but the negativity is hard for me so I will be off for a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"