Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad167/stillacookiewhore/IMGP0490.jpg

there we go. im 11 weeks exactly. its waving!!!

omg! Wow kirstie! He is gorgeous! Wow. Amazing girlie! U are so blessed! And u so deserve it! Xxx

thank you so so much!!! am getting excited now. they have booked me in for 16week scan, 20 week scan and 34 week scan!! they promised to look after me. gona go for my tea now!! bbiab xxx

Awwww Kirstie!!!!!!!! Look at that babyyyyyy :D :D :D So happy for you :hugs:

Hiya Diane xo

Well ttyl i am falling asleep for the second day in a row. UGh

I am feeling great Brandy. Barfed this am.

Fingers crossed shan.
Kirstie your spud is growing roots!!!!!!!!! Brilliant to finally get to see him(or her)

aww kirstie that is amazing!! made up 4u hunny, what a beautiful baby!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

i miss u too shan :hugs: hows everyone else? Brandy thats a fine bump u got on you! Ive got one 2. I am 8months fat! X

Thanks Diane. Hope cookie is bringing you and DH some happiness. and check your mail the end of next week.

hey shan :hug: cookie is a little monster. Wish i could post a photo. She is a little black ball of fluff with rasor sharp teeth! How are u doin babe? When is senthil back? Is he away on work? X

bet she's cute:) I'm doing ok. He's bck friday. He is in nyc for work.

hows ur dh?

thanks girls!! i know some of you guys are having a hard time atm so didnt want to flaunt it in your face, i know how distressing that can be!!

shan you need to test soon!! i cant wait lol

xxx

if you had said you had ovulated Kirstie I would be devistated. REally hoping I have today had left sides twingy cramps and creamy yet ewcmy cm so there is hope even if the opks hateme

bugger the opks lol keep the faith!! go for it and see what happens. sounds like you are oving. i really hope so!! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"