Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im doing great. Have had nausea for 3 days with gagging and the bloat isnt going away.

Good Luck Rach :dust:

Nessie, I have a feeling you are having a boy too but it's just a hunch cause I sure have no special abilities to predict these things. LOL I agree about the dry heaving. I think it's worse b/c it puts more strain on us than puking. If that makes any sense at all. The headaches are a killer too. I took more Tylenol during those weeks than I have ever taken in my life. Damn hormones!:dohh: What's totally great though is that if you had asked me 8 or 10 weeks ago if I was going to get preggers again I probably would've said, heck no! But now that the worst part has passed, it wouldn't seem so bad to do it again. :thumbup:
Rachel, I'm happy to see you're still peeing on sticks. Even if they are from the yard sometimes. :haha: You crack me up!

Ok, when I first got on here, I have to admit I thought all the charting and poas was insane! Now I am into it too. How did I go from ntnp to reaching for my thermometer first thing? I am obsessed with my chart and I am symptom spotting like crazy... I have 1 test left and it is in my drawer calling to me constantly, I have to remind myself it is waaaaaay to early 20+ x a day. LOL. I am crazy.

Thanks Rachel - you poas recently then?

Hi Jaymes lol yep you sound like you belong here!

Kel - aww good to know you'd do it again :haha: yeah the headaches are hard work especially working on computers all day but I'm proud I havent taken any paracetamol (same as your tylenol I think?) yet and have managed to just drink plenty of water and rest when I can i.e. get away from my desk or go sit in a dark toilet cubicle for 10mins lol!

Shan hope ya ok sweetie!

Brandy - hows bubs treating you today?

hey girlies!!!! ive made my self a stranger to the thread noooooo!!!!! how r u all??? i see my likkle Di is on!!hey huni!! loven cookie soooooo cute and fluffy!!!!! how r u bbe?xxxxxx

Bubs is doing ok..I have a massive headache that i've had for 2 days, but it's because of the guys varnishing the windows here. Ouch!!! Fumes suck.

I've felt some slight nausea in the mornings for the past 2 days also. Hope it's varnish related and not MS related =\

Hiya Loren!

iyaaa brandy!!! sorry uve been feeln icky huni, hopefully its varnish related tho and not MS!!!!xxx

Hi girls doctors today. just shoveling breaky down first

iya jooooo!!!xxhopw docs goes well.

wats appnen rach haha little slang sayin frm the land of scouse which sumhow means hello in scally langauge haha xxxx how u hun??xxx

hi loren babe! Missd ya! U ovd yet? Hope u hav been tempin :hugs: luv ya :flower: congrats kel on ur wee man. Can u remember what i predicted for ya? Gud luck at drs jo. Hw are u shan?

hay ladies!! how are we all today?

kel great news on boy!!!

i feel blah!! XX

Back from the docs PMS meds now on repeat.
Advised to takefolic acid lazy bugger I am has not been taking it.
Doc said weneed to have :sex: 2 -3 times a day (slipof the tongue I hope)
It could take 2 years and to not use OPKs but to temp

2 to 3 times a day? You need folic acid. The baby it's it for something that develops by 26 dpo

I'm sick diane. But I'm focuesd ont other things. Hope you are well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"