Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im cheering ur ovaries on jo!! Kirstie thats one healthy wee totty u got in there babe! Shan iv everything crossed for ur well deservd bfp on saturday x

here is cookie:) SHes cute Diane.

Attachments

• cookie1.jpg
    cookie1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • cookie2.jpg
    cookie2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • cookie3.jpg
    cookie3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
OMG god she looks socute with so much personality. Shes like my first dog but bigger

aw fluffy puppy!!! how cute!!!! am gona have to sleep. its been some day. night yall. sleep well xxxx

8wks old in those photos, i think shes gona be a big girl lol. Ttc is not hapnin this cycle. 1 bd 2day but no ovulation x

better than nothing. I have a very grumpy matt. He doesn't want me window shopping for baby stuff

thankyou shey. Thanks girls. Anyone any tips on hw to stop biting? Her teeth cause pain already! X

yw Di. no i have no idea. my lab keeps biting too and he is 8months old. I guess you could say its their way of teething. the only thing i can say is get her lots of chew toys

Kirstie, I am so happy for you honey! That is a great looking spud and such clear pics for 11 weeks. Congrats!
Diane, we got a new puppy this weekend that is a big time chewer and I haven't found any magic tricks to get her to stop but if I do I will let you know.
Brandy, bump is looking great! Hopefully you will be past all the sickness and being so tired soon.
We had our 20 week scan today and got some wonderful pics. It was so neat because we had an awesome tech that really took her time and pointed out everything....including a tiny wee wee! LOL

Morning ladies!!

Di - love the name Cookie and after seeing the pics it really suits her! She's lush! My sisters dog chewed on hands and furniture for ages cos she was just playing she will grow out of it. You just have to distract her with other toys for her to chew instead. My sister gave her dog carrots out of the fridge to munch on kept her quiet for hours!

Kirstie wow!!! Spud is looking awesome babe so so happy everything went well and that the hospital have booked you in for regular scans that's great news! My 12 week scan is 3 weeks today :happydance:

Shan looking forward to the outcome of your test in a couple of days keeping everything crossed for you!

Kellie - do you mean you're having a boy....?! How exciting!! Congratulations!

Hope Loren, Gem and Rachel are ok haven't seen them around much lately?

Jo I'm "egging" on your ovulation :winkwink:

AFM I'm ok had a dry wretching episode this morning - struggling to brush my teeth cos it makes me wretch lol. I had terrible tummy cramps after so was late to work whoops! No one even noticed though ha ha.

Glad it's nearly the weekend anyway. I plan to sleep for most of it lol

xx

Thanks all
Ness sounds rubbish but has to be a good sign.
Diane to stop her chewing you - next timeshedoes it scream out in pain make sure she looks really upset by it and she comes to say sorry of herownaccorda couple of these and she should learn. Theonly thing i have ever had success with when dogs chewobjects is things like trainers when they biteback a tap on the nose with said item once removed from mouth and a sharp noshould get the message a across. Just think the way a wolf in the wild would you are the pack leader

thanks jo. Have tried the pain act, past 3 days, doesnt work on this little critter. She has taken to chasing and barking at the cats and doesnt stop even when they lash out. May have to try spraying her with water. Have read it works. Sori ur feeling crap ness x

lol thanks guys - it's weird I'm happy I feel crap cos it means all is well but then on the same token fed up of struggling to eat and not brush my teeth - bet my breath stinks lol I'm constantly munching on chewing gum :haha:

You know how you can get a deterrant spray for cats? perhaps there is one you can get for dogs?x

Thank you Ness. Yes, we are definitely having a boy. The scan tech said there is absolutely no doubt about it and it wasn't going to change. LOL She even gave me one pic that has him labeled "BOY!!!" with a cursor pointing to his wee wee. It is too cute!
I'm sorry you are feeling so bad still but I promise it will get better. I know it is hard to imagine that when you feel like (or you are) throwing up all the time but soon enough you will be the bottom less pit. I can't seem to eat enough a lot of times while trying to avoid becoming as big as a whale.
Diane, sorry about the puppy teeth. They are like razors and mine chews EVERYTHING too! I call her Destructo as a nickname...hehehe.
Jo, I really hope you will get your eggy soon! I can't wait for you to be preggers!
Hi Loren and Gem! I know you ladies are out there somewhere.

Aww that's wicked so chuffed for you!! My family and boss think I am having a boy (though think that's more based on my personality etc lol as there's no way to know at this stage!). My sickness comes and goes - today is a worse day where I feel sick no matter if I eat or don't eat, I've never actually been sick it's just dry heaving - I don't know which is worse lol! Also so tired and suffering with headaches. But I know it will get better and it's totally worth it!!

xx

Mmmmm burger king!! Well off to poas!

Hope that sickness subsideds soon! Ness

Congrats on the boy! Kel

Come on eggy for Jo!

Hope you aren't too bitten diane!

Ok Shan??

Hey nicole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online