Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup it probably helps with something else i have 7 pages of info to read.
It's to do with spinal cord deffects. You will be fine with it shan as itsfound in greens and brown rice. It alsosays woman with coeliacs should get 5mg a day yeoch I have to get some when i pick up my medication later. I am also getting a box toput all my meds in as i seem to also need something to make me go poop. I am now a maracca

good evening girls (for me anyway)

So excited bout my weekend of bumping uglies!

hello ladies

Shan how are you feeling today?

How are you doing GemGem and Jo?

hiya girls.... nice 2 see u back loren xxxxx

awww congrats kel .....cute !! a boy!!!
sorry 2 hear ur not wel brandy :hugs:
hiya rach, hows ov comin any pos opks yet??? i had slight ewcm today... so :sex: just b4...softcups and concieve + lol . dont think its ov yet tho, althou im close i rekon. this has been a fast 3 weeks xxxxxxxxx

Im good Gem
no i don't think I will be. I dont get to see my BF til tomorrow.

Am ok Shey busy doint theironing and man is there loads

Well Jo I think I am all set I have been taking prenatals since September :winkwink:

Well shey a lot better than this am. seems I am sick in the am..lol morning sickness. Having some lovely twinges around my belly button..

Hope you have fun with you bf tomorrw.

Hi again ladies.

Ugh feeling a lot of pressure down there. Kinda worried :( Not painful, but uncomfy. I'm hoping it's just baby growing a lil.

Thank you Shan and i hope you feel better. I am praying that you get your BFP

Haha Jo sounds like fun. Im just laying down relaxing. My mom gave me an off day and is going to go get my son from daycare.

Honey dont worry its just your body changing up. I had pressure with Saben alot.

I don't remember this with DD..but 10 yrs ago was a long time.I just feel like I'm about to burst. And haven't even been able to eat today cuz I have zero appetite. I'll chalk it up to all the stress of builders..fumes..baby growing. It's a crappy combo.

hey brandy dnt panic. yeah i stopped as i was loosing a bit of faith fromwhat ihave read i need prenatals and an extra tab i think

i am re thinking brandy stressing isn't good if your still worried in an hour or so givethe hospitala callor your doctor/midwife just so you can hear that heart beat

Aww Brandy. I had pressure with Jayden. Im sure things will be just fine. I wish you the best of luck

:hugs: brandy hope ur okay honey xxxx

Thanks. So do I :(

It's soooo weird. But I can feel bubs moving around in there, so I know he's/she's ok at least lol.

thats brill then, prob jus th silly builders, u relax hun and put ur feet up xxxxx agree with jo if ur sill worried later but if u can feel lil buba movin rnd then u be fine!!! :)

im off 2 get my tea xxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee