Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a very faint line. i consider that bfn
I havnt convinced my body to do anything. I know my body quite well. More than most people know their body. I am in tune. I am not convincing myself I am having chemicals. I know in Jan I did have one. Last month I did start out pregnant but it never made it far because it was way to long of a cycle. This month there is no reason I shouldnt be pregnant.
I am tried of having to explain myself I just wanted some support. take care. Hope the candies help Nicole. Hope you get your mail Diane.

Shan we do support we just hate seeing you hurt. I'm not going to say anymore I really hope you get your :bfp:

Shan we are trying to support you its upsetting to us to see you upset I hope you can understand that no one is asking or expecting you to explain yourself were just trying to help you understand why your body might be doing this all any of us want it to see you get a bfp and we will all be over the moon for you when it happens I guess when we see you get so sure we just dont want to encourage you anymore because the odds of getting pregnant in any month are alot slimmer then not getting pregnant and we hate to see you get so hurt and upset when it doesnt happen I have my fingers crossed for you every month hopeing this will be your month im sorry if this upsets you I hate to say yes Shan this is your month and then it isnt and I hate to not say it cause I know that either way I go I will be hurting your feeling in some way

i have to agree with nicole shan. You know i care for you so much but it doesnt matter how intune we are with our bodies, we never knw for sure untill we get a positive test and i just feel like you end up with too much unneccessary heartache and it pains me for u to be upset! I could agree with all u say and tell u defo are pg, but i wouldnt be a true friend by saying that. I dnt want to hurt u and want to be there for you but if my honesty is unwantd just say so and i will say no more. I dnt want to lose u as a friend x

Heya :D I had a nacho craving and DH took me out..it was nice to get outta this dump. Can't wait till its home again.

Shan im sorry if what I have said has hurt you it was never my intention or Diane or Jo's for that matter either I wish nothing more then for all the ladies on here to get that longed for BFP and to go on to have healthy beautiful babies and yes it is sometimes hard to give encouragment when you dont know for a fact there will be a bfp and knowing that if there isnt that in some way you may have in your encouragment caused someone to experience more hurt and because im pregnant I worry that i will say or do soemthing that will cause someone who is ttc to be hurt or sad so I try very hard to word everything I say as not to offend anyone and if that comes off as not being supportive then I truly appologise to anyone I have made feel this way it has never been my intention to do that just the opposite in fact Im 37 and most of the woman I know have had there families and are on to different things in there lives so im kinda on my own here so I thank each and every one of you haveing someone to talk to who is going through alot of the same things I am is truly a great gift

nicole you brought a tear to my eye. What a lovely post.you are one special and caring lady and this thread is privelegd to have you! X

She's a sweety DIane she said I can borrow her toddler.

Matt got all happy earlier after i pounced on him he bounced out of bedand was all happy he was finally making a baby I am pretty sure we have hadsex less thana weekago but it made him smile

Thanks Girls everyone on here really does meen alot to me

Jo do what the doc sayd baby dance every 2 days lol

and its a fact the less sex you have the less you want to and the same the other way the more you have it the more urge you get to have it unless you randy Brandy lol

oh he must have ment a week that many times would lower the good sperm

i know he alsotold me toread pregnancy infoinbed. I pointed out I had more important things to do in bed

and what was the reason behind that to get you in baby makeing mode or to encourage your eggs on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"