Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane how is dh feeling im sorry I forgot to ask my brain just doesnt work properly lately

the more I pick up the more Jesse and Paisley drag out I swear the two try and compete with eachother to see who can drag out the most toys

Hey you guys!!

My opks are slightly getting darker! Only slightly but I bd estersay and going to do tonight.

Oh keeps putting me off my stride! He gets in bed and says "I'm ready for milking"!! It does make me laugh.

Hope ur ok Shan.

dh is ok thanks girls. He was supposd to reffer himself for physiotherapy but didnt. Going bk to drs nxt wk. Was supposd to hand is sample of swimmers today but wasnt up early enuf so thatll have to wait till monday too, x

We are at a friends but he said we have to go home soon! Haha! I hate it being routine but I don't carr right now. As long as I do all I can this month then if it don't happen then it just wasn't meant to be!! But it is sooo going to happen... I got myself a bfp on order with a delivery date of 2wks :) :)

rach, u go girl with all that pma!! Jo, i have trouble sleeping, hence trouble getin up early! X

Back from the movie..it was dumb lol.

Nicole, what a sweet speech you gave there..that's very nice. You're so sweet :hugs:

n lol..Randy Brandy. If yall aren't careful that nickname is gonna stick. :(

Old Dogs. Do not rent..lol. It's a typical Disney movie.

Well, gonna crash now..someday I'll be able to stay up past 11.

Night all xoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back