Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Shan I woke up gagging then have been pukeing on and off all morning im just trying to keep some fluid down im takieng small sips and have took my nausea meds I sure thought the worst was over lol even a little worried that it just seemed to go away so fast WAS I EVER WRONG LOL

yw ..that baby wants to get nice and settled and let you know it's in the making. It won't let you forget lol.

lol I guess not the break was nice though and it will all be worth it in the end and most of it forgotten the first time I see my little ones face Im gonna go lay down for a bit and give the meds time to kick in ill be back in a little bit sure have missed you ladies

Nicole, hope you feel better soon. Think I would have to pass on the name Jeep too...LOL
Brandy, I love Ethan and really love the similarity to Bethany. Although I do love Xavier also. I love it when names have a meaning. My DD name is Shalie. It was special to me because her dad's name is Shane so she truly is half me and half him.
Ya'll have a good day! I gotta hit the road and start seeing some patients. And since I'm on call this weekend there will be no rest for me....Grrrr!

di if you put small stones and gravel into a plastic bottle and rattle it very hard when she is bad whilst shouting no sometimes works on stubborn dogs. they hate the noise. poppie was way to stubborn for any of that so i ended up smaking her once quite hard and no she stops wen i say no. you need to make sure they no your the boss. was hard with poppie being a terrior as its in there nature to be very grumpy and quite nippy so i had to make sure she knew i was the boss very quickly. she takes the piss out of garry now though coz she knows i rule the house lol a roled up newspaper smacked against her nose sometimes works. it doesnt hurt them it just gives them a fright.

on another note lol i wouold love :sex: but i seriously dont have the energy lol thing we have dtd about 3times since i got pg lol garry is starting to get a bit cranky lol

ooooo shan is testing tomorrow. i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dust: :dust:

those are nice names!! i have always loved the name bethany!! your dd is lucky having such a lovely name.
we have decided on Stuart John and Ellie Marie. dnt know if we will change our minds though lol

how are yall feeling today?

Gonna go for a bit, gals. Gotta do the dinner thing now that everyones heading out (YAY)

Laterzzz

thanks girls, thanks nicole. That is gona be plan d! :flower: so when she stops, if that is, do i give her a treat? My poor cats need a break! Kel what type of pup is yours? Name? Photo? Shannon im not predicting conception anymore lol, got it wrong for loren, hopin im just a month out as i was with ness. But defo see a girl x

shan i must say i agree with rach!! test today then sit it somewhere he can see it tomorrow lol oooo i love testing time lol am gona go ladies. ma mammie has lost her voice coz she is not well so gona go round for a visit. ill be back later xxx

thanks kirsty! I like zander for a boy too. Cade is a really good name kel :thumbup: love lucie and katie for girls. Love kayden for a boy too

Hey ladies I worked up some PMA,
Am sat here after showering ( i was wearing tights at work, groooosss), dehaired and am about to make matt lunch then I willpounce on him at 4pm. I bloody hope these eggs are working today. Baby names are fun ours havebeen picked for a year nearly now. Allthis morning sickness is enough to make anyone puke I hope you all feel better and taht I sail past it lol

Aww Nicole I really feel for you hun that is terrible you're still having such bad sickness! If you start getting headaches you should call the dr as you might need to go in for an IV of fluid??

Brandy hope your headache is easing!

Diane - what a naughty lil pup!! You need that dog woman whatsername Victoria from its me or the dog! Have a look at her website and see if you can pick up any tips?

Jo lucky Matt hey you get pouncing lady!!

Kirstie hope you're ok hun! Hope spud is treating you well!

Gorgeous names you have all chosen! So far only name me and Mark have decided on is "Samuel Andrew" for a boy! It's gonna be tough if it's a girl!

Have a horrible headache and this afternoon is dragging so slow! Diane yeah I plan to rest all weekend as much as possible - poor Mark must think I'm so boring I keep apologising but he understands plus he gets to play on his Playstation while I'm in bed so think he's actually enjoying it ha!

Only 1 hour and 45 mins to go til hometime!xx

I'm going to sleep 24/7 bythesounds of it ness i sleepalot at the mo.
His sarnies are made jeez took all of 2 minutes

tell me about it Jo lol - all I want to do is sleep oh to win the lottery!!

lottery sounds good do i have to enter to win?
eugh dog is being creepy I hate the way shes looking at me. scary creature

ahah she pounced, she scored, shenowhas her arse in the air and laptop on her chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"