Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv been cheating ff doesfebuary lookany good for me Diane?

DH and I got into a huge fight. He has decided to bring a friend hom from NYC. I had all kinds of plans. After 8 months of trying .. I wanted to celebrate. but now the plans are ruined. I said wtf did I wait to test for.

anyways tested held pee for like two hrs. bfn. so you all may say why did you psych your self up..or whatever. I know I am pregnant. I feel the changes in my body and I know my body that well. It just looks like I might have another chemical.

I cant stop crying. I am so upset.

Hugs Shan we're not into all that sort of meaness you put ya self though enough heart ache.Refuse him his wicked way for aweek or so. If its a :bfn: I hope she:witch: speedsher way throughand you get ahappy and healthy next cycle.

Yay Jo got her some swimmers I read somewhere in one of the many baby magazines I seem to get in the mail all the time that propping your hips up may not be as good as thought sometimes in actually slows the swimmers down ill have to see if I can find the article

Diane when I use treats I just reward a certain behavior at a time like going on the pee pad for about 2 weeks then move on to another and that usually gives them the idea good behavior is a treat bad behavior is the screy rattle noise or the newspaper and always use the same word like NO or STOP so they learn that and in time you can stop with the can or paper Paisley was pretty easy but Moose and Millie is a constant battle with them you have to be the pack leader and let them know you are the boss ive never tried this but my brother says it works he trains police dogs and drug dogs he says to get eye level and stare them down till they look away its a dominice thing lets them know you are the one in charge

I dont understand I had one this month. I have never felt nausea like this or other things.. not even with Saben.

it does work nicole i do it with molly and she rolls over fora terrier she is very well behaved

Shan Ican totallyunderstandevery cycle feels weird and wounderful to me. Some thing we just don't get used to. Aslong asshe turns upin the next week its ablessing orequally you get a that :bfp:

Sorry Shan I know you were sure you were gonna get a bfp I hate to see you get so upset

Then why have I barfed .. I never barf ever..not even when sick. Last time I barfed was with saben

yeah biger dogs its about size and dominence.Smalleryahave to be clever with

Shan please dont take this the wrong way but when you want something so bad your mind can convince your body to have those symptoms Ive done it to myself before when I was afraid I was pregnant it wasnt a real good time for me and we had a slip up I was so worried that I was I had all kinds of symptoms even pukeing even after I got a bfn I didnt stop haveing symptoms till af showed

Shan there is allways oppotunity. Your systemas out of whack as mine,so could behormones could be :bfp: could be that your missing Senthill could be a bug. It's crappy enjoy some choccy and a glass of wine andwait to give Senthill the cold shoulder enjoy the evilness lol

well I have to say my little maltese Paisley is pretty well behaved she has her days and I can always tell when she is trying to be sneaky she will crawl and scoot on the floor on her belly like she thinks I cant see her its pretty funny lol

thanks nicole! I will give anything a try! Fxd it works. Shannon sweetheart, im so so sorry for the bfn! Please stop convincing yourself you are having chemicals, and i mean this in the kindest way. I dnt wana upset u at all. Even a chemical would give a bfp to start with. I care bout u shan and if you are having all these symptoms without a pregnancy then you need to find out what is wrong babe! Thats not normal. :hug: give senthil a kick up the arse too! X

lol Paisley has been driving me nuts since I have been pregnant she is always under foot or up in my lap its gotten so bad she even lays by the tub when I take a bath

molly has always done that, sheisnow eatting her foot, stupid mutt.
Shan maybe you do need toseea proper medical doctor just to get things looked over mydamn thyroid gives me all the symptomsof pregnancy so know how annoying it is

lol nicole, paisley sounds like a rite lil character! Where did u get her name from? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"