Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha diane with a bump lol nah just having a bad day!! really happy about baby now. its kinda becoming real now that im probably gona be an actual mummy this time lol

how are you? feel like its been ages since i spoke to anyone lol xx

lol aww thanks girlies :)

:hugs: aislin thats rubbish...i know how long cycles feel and it is frustrating... i hope u feel better soon.

i was thinkin Dixie ha, bt now im not sure.....rolo and dixie ??? il put on a pic....fudge is cute but oh wont agree ....think he wants a proper boys name and its a kitten....seriously lol ....

tell him the baby can have a proper name lol Dixie is nice to though!!! so gem are you gona give us a :bfp: this month? could be doing with a cheering up!!
xxx

Hi ladies!
Jo, you go girl get those swimmers. I got your message and I wouldn't worry about it too much as I think we are all on the same page.
Diane, I will get you some pics of my new furbaby in a little bit. She is a bloodhound pup and her name is Sadie Belle. Soooo cute but majorly destructive.
Gem, Aislinn and Rachel....hope you are all well.
Nicole, I appreciate your post and I agree that it is really difficult sometimes to be pregnant on here b/c there is a kind of guilty sense due to there being so many wonderful women on here that truly deserve their BFPs.
Loren, dang you! You have just made me want every and anything sweet I can think of. Grrrr! ROFL

another sweetie name would be cute gem! And hes ur kitty so u pick lol. I had 2 lil brother kittens and called them reggie and ronnie after the krays lol. Reggie was dhs baby! I used to tease him and say reggie was the gay one, but hes the dad of 3 of my other cats so hes kinda provd me wrong lol. We need a photo! X

Pregnant woman are anessecity to the thread sowe knowwhat iscoming and something to aspire to.
Molly is still eatting her foot

how about, snickers, twix, hershey, crunchie, hero, bounty, yorkie, smartie, ooh i really like smartie! X

yeah i want to see some kitty pics. poppie is crazy and eats anything she finds!! lol i love baby animals xx

yes diane!!! SMARTIE!!!!! love it!! o my i want some chocolate!! already ate tons of sweets tonight lol still eating them now. i must say i dont think much of these cherry and apple flavour drumstick lollies!!!

yuck they should be raspberry flavour.

cm sink orswim?
sperm sink or swim?

hi kellie, aww cute name! Yeah we all wana see photos! Had to laugh at the thought of u biting her back! Hope theres no animal welfare officers here! :rofl: and kirstie, of course ur gona be a mama this time! And u so deserve it! :hug:

Hi ladies!
Jo, you go girl get those swimmers. I got your message and I wouldn't worry about it too much as I think we are all on the same page.
Diane, I will get you some pics of my new furbaby in a little bit. She is a bloodhound pup and her name is Sadie Belle. Soooo cute but majorly destructive.
Gem, Aislinn and Rachel....hope you are all well.
Nicole, I appreciate your post and I agree that it is really difficult sometimes to be pregnant on here b/c there is a kind of guilty sense due to there being so many wonderful women on here that truly deserve their BFPs.
Loren, dang you! You have just made me want every and anything sweet I can think of. Grrrr! ROFL

I hope I've never said anything to make anyone to feel bad. I think in time we all will get the BFP. I think sometimes we get frustrated... I for one am Very HAPPY for all you preggo girls. SO :hugs:

i have fur brithers and sisters the only way to make ya way with 4 hug dogs i to know how to play fight and bite. mouth full of fur yummy.. I have never had dominence probswith any of our dogs

aw thank you diane!!

yeah jo it should be raspberry and milk. hmm i love them. ate them all though lol oooops xx

i went on a ferret I'mjust not gooey enough. What i found sunk so am thinking it was a gooooooood amount of EWCM not the swimmers

i agree with aislinn! Im very happy to have the pregnant ladies here! The thread wouldnt be the same without you, and weve all been unpregnant together! So hopefully we will all get to be pregnant together too! Even if some are 37 wks and some only 4 lol. I love all you ladies, pregnant and not :hugs:

hi aislinn. Sorry your having a rough time! If u had told me that your af was 10 days late before the test i wudve been hitting the roof with excitement. Sorry it was bfn babe. Fear not, our time is coming. :hug: and gem! Woohoo, new kitty how exciting! Dnt worry rolo will be his best friend once she gets used to him! Am so happy for u! Now we need to find a name! X

Thanks Diane - Yeah I've been going crazy. I've been so tired lately but can't sleep.. I seen 2 doc's and they wouldn't do tests for me. And I took a test and it was BFN But when I talked to Shannon she said to try a different kind. But With the pain in my back and all the other "symptoms" I had to go to the doc and made her take a test me. She said not having AF sometimes is normal.. I've never heard that.. but ok.

Anyways and I didn't want to tell anyone because I was kind of worried.

Thank you Aislinn. I have no doubt each of you will get there. It took us a solid 6 months of trying and my DH and I both have a child each. I guess one of the most important things I have learned is that sometimes no matter how "perfect" we think our process is....we just don't get pregnant. I would have never had believed it would take me three rounds of Clomid and all this damn monitoring of CM, temps and charting to get pregnant.
Diane, I haven't personally bit her but the DH tried it and it was not effective. LOL She will get better but it's hard to remember she's only 6 weeks b/c she's such a big pup.
Kirstie, sorry I typed the wrong name earlier when I said you were making me crave sweets...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"