Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ladies

how u all doing tonight. im just relaxing in bed

:hi: everyone. Wow. I go away for a few days and so much happens!!! I hope that everyone is doing okay.
Jo- I am not sure what to think of your chart either, really. I think that if your temps rise here in the next day or so, and stay up, then you will have ovulated....but probably have not as of yet (or maybe you are today, but you won't know for sure until you get at least 3-5 high temps on ff).

On and off. I felt hungry today for the first time in a while and I managed to eat a big salad. Big mistake. I immediately felt like I was going to be sick. I am now trying to eat something so that I can take my pre-natal. I have officially lost 6 pounds and I can't seem to top. I am trying to eat but nothing appeals to me and when it does, it makes me sick.
How are you feeling Kirstie? I am so happy for you:hugs:

hi girls! Omg! Kel, she is just the cutest bundle of skin and wrinkles! Swweeet! Looks like butter wouldnt melt lol. Kirsty, the page i read said that any good breeder wont allow the pups to go till 12wks cos they need education from moma to teach them manners. Dnt knw how much truth is in it, but it makes sence x

morning rach! Did u get a fresh supply of swimmers last night? Hope ur oh is on his best behaviour! X

he is being soooo good bless him!! i did my supply.. or as he put it... i milked him. he calls himself the spunk factory.

how are you? hows your DH? xx hows the pup!

Hellooooooooooo
Well I haveno idea what tobung into ff as I didn't goto bed until 2.30 and my usual wake up has been 5.45 am. I plumped with my 9am temp as i was rudly awoken thats about howmuch sleep I would get when getting up at 5.45. eugh as long its stayswhere it is it right ontrack otherwise i am just a freak

hey girls! Just got VERY VERY positive opk! yay! back to 26 day cycle! hopefully should o tomrrow!!! So the BDing wil be 3 days runnng up to o and on the day of o too... how can that not be enough!! xxx

kellie, i read somewhere that pups shouldnt leave their mum till 12wks and the younger they are the less they have learnt regarding biting etc. Cookie left her mum at 7wks so could be that but im sure we just have to persevere and they will grow out of it! So lady, wheres these photos of ur bloodhound? Maybe shes trying to live up to her name! Lol. Aislinn we are all here for you. Dont worry on your own babe. Is ur dr going to run any tests? X

Thanks Diane - I don't want to be negative but I'm a little worried. I talked to my mom and she said she started Menapose around my age so that is a little stressful.

My doc said its "normal" to miss AF once and a while.

Hope everyone is doing well.

i would request more tests babe. U must be so stressed! You can miss af once in a while i believe :hugs: but if u wana put ur mind at rest there is a home test u can buy which measures quality of ovarian reserves. Youre in my thoughts sweetheart! And we are here for u for the good and bad so dont be hesitant to post babe. A problem shared is a problem halved. You do seem young for the menopause aislinn, but if you are concerned get your dr to run tests. Dont be shy x

hey girls slinking in whilst at work.
Aislinn get it checked my mum had her meanapause around 40.
Yikes I better get started on having kids

Hi ladies
Jo you naughty girl getting on here while at work shame on you lol
Aislinn better to have it checked and know what is going on then to worry chances are it isnt menapouse I think it usually comes on slowly with other warning signs starting first and as we all know stress can reek havoc on our cycles :hugs:

Diane hope Dh is doing better today have cookie give him some yummy puppy kisses that always makes things better

Rach YAY for the postive opk get to milking your dh lol tell him you want grade A whole milk none of that 2 percent stuff

ill bbiab gotta dry and brush paisley just gave her nasty butt a bath all that hair is a pain

hiya sorry i cudnt stop and chat b4

hows everyone, yippppeeeee 4 ov rach!!! does a pos opk mean that u will ov the next day?? do u need in 12 hours?? im confused !!
TMI WARNING b4 u read lols

ummmm slight watery cm again, sticky ish wen i go searchin ....so think im still waitin 4 ov....should be here by tues!!! gona grab OH when he comes in at 6...haha hes off out tonite and will be hungova 2mro till tea time xxxxx

awww my kitten is soooo sweet!! still no name but my other furbaby is hissin at her....shes like a snake. googled it and its normal but i jus want them 2 get on !!!!
will try upload my pics again now!!!

rachel u r getin that bfp , now can u not wen u hav :sex: everyday!!! i love it!!! bfps all around xxxx

has anyone heard from shanny??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g