Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u pick it bk out the water jo? Am sure shan says ewcm u can pick back out lol. I hope its a nice amount of sperm transporting jelly lol x

thats cool kel happens to us all lol

ok ladies i need to sleep. need tomorrow to come lol

night yall

xxx

Thank you Aislinn. I have no doubt each of you will get there. It took us a solid 6 months of trying and my DH and I both have a child each. I guess one of the most important things I have learned is that sometimes no matter how "perfect" we think our process is....we just don't get pregnant. I would have never had believed it would take me three rounds of Clomid and all this damn monitoring of CM, temps and charting to get pregnant.
Diane, I haven't personally bit her but the DH tried it and it was not effective. LOL She will get better but it's hard to remember she's only 6 weeks b/c she's such a big pup.
Kirstie, sorry I typed the wrong name earlier when I said you were making me crave sweets...LOL

I wish only the best for everyone Preggo or not.. TTC isn't easy for anyone emotionally. Things will happen when its time. we just have to trust in the process.

shoot i dumpedit in the loo. had enough probs getting it off my fingers

It's ok Jo. Maybe you can just get another deposit tomorrow...? LOL You're cracking me up with the sink or swim talk. Let's just hope the ones that stayed up there were strong lil swimmers.

well going off quanity theat have escapped i think a few may have there a - z outs and are yelling at the set nav, the will of course refuse topull over for directions

kellie, i read somewhere that pups shouldnt leave their mum till 12wks and the younger they are the less they have learnt regarding biting etc. Cookie left her mum at 7wks so could be that but im sure we just have to persevere and they will grow out of it! So lady, wheres these photos of ur bloodhound? Maybe shes trying to live up to her name! Lol. Aislinn we are all here for you. Dont worry on your own babe. Is ur dr going to run any tests? X

goodnite kirstie! And jo, no more fishin up there! Dnt wana put the swimmers off their race! The more the merrier! X

oh no gem! Dam camera! Cant u take a photo with ur phone? What does he look like? I love the name smartie for him! Lol. Maybe not matcho enuf for ur oh! Lnl x

Here ya go girls. These aren't the best pics but the lil bugger never sits still long enough to get good ones. About the time I snap the pic she squirms. LOL

Attachments

• puppy 1.jpg
    puppy 1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1
  • puppy 2.jpg
    puppy 2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
Thank you honey! I just love her. I love that puppy breath and she's so soft and cuddly.

bubble boy ison.iwant togosleepbut loved the book as a kid

o my goodness kel i really really need one!!! she is beautiful!!

couldnt sleep :(

di its 6weeks. they arent weened b4 that and can get loads of infections etc

i am watching supernanny. bloody love it lol if people didnt spoil their child then they wouldnt behave that way lol great :D xx

molly wasbetter with us the seller had them locked away from their mum in a tiny pooy pen

yeah poppies mum was too young so tried to kill the pups so they were seperated really young. she was paper trained wen i got her :) xx

molly wasn't but soonlearned she spenta month of nights in a cat box.stopped messing the bed within a week. sheonly really peed in the house and taht wasn't for long, bed time ladies. see you alllater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"