Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read pos opk can mean o from 12-36 hrs but last month I od day of positive! I think I'll get a lower temp tomorrow to confirm o then will see a rise Monday I hope.

Try feeling your cm when wipe on tissue cause you don't wana disrupt your ph!! Just keep bd'ing!! Xx

ello again.
we have been gardening.
My CM is creamy again i have 2 be in th 2ww now otherwise this will be a killer cycle

Fabby shan we have to see a picture, not seen a :bfp: stick on here in ages.

hey callie
it spiked no matter what i adjusted to it spiked. I now have every thing except my legs crossed it stays up a ew days at the very least

As long as it stays up, it should confirm ovulation!!!:happydance:

Shan, where is that picture!!!!:happydance:

congrats Shan :hugs:

Yay Jo looks like your eggs listened lol

Callie how you feeling any better

I'm ok atm, but I always tend to feel best in the late morning. I am eating while I still can..lol.
How are you?

better today seems the ms still likes to hit me out of nowhere but at least the all day every day stuff has eased so have to be glad of that I know how you feel though nothing sounds good at all and if anything does it makes you sick and if you dont eat your sick its a hard battle to win but all worth it in the end and in its own way it reassures you

I knew you would get your BFP Shan a big Congrats to you and your DH

NAH it was a neighbour. I have a nose like a basset hound. Chinease for tea soooo yummy.
Hows nicole? and SHey

jeez does the 2ww get shorter? Sorry to be so dippy and axcited. I bet I don't ovulate but nee to keep the pma

im doing pretty good today other then the fact i seem to be a little bit on the crabby side lol glad they didnt start a fire that would be a hard thing to explain to your boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"