Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am off to the store and then the dog park. Be back later. Hope everyone has a nice day.:hugs:

Jo i cant make november cause i will be 7 months pregnant! hahahahhaha :happydance:

woohooo Rach 8dpo your my kind of girl a PRACITCE TESTER lol

im 1dpo jo if my guess is right! Wheres the metro jo? Is that newcastle? Rach, her loss was in january not april, she knws she is pregnant regardless of the tests so no need to worry, she has hit the jackpot this time! She deserves it x

Diane your being really quite are you ok today

Shan said she was gonna test again today has anyone heard from her

shoot will we oh lets make it August. lol. I will have to go shopping before then as i will be on nights. I may as well order online

no the post said she had one in january and the same in april? Glad she got :bfp: !! xx Go girl!

Yeah metro is newcastle!

Nicole.. its not practise, im getting bfp on 8dpo hahahaha

she posted this today

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...-fainter-line-than-yesterday-going-crazy.html

Ohh in that caserach I'l go for 6 dpo :p I'm sooo competitive

Yeah but Rach where is the fun in that I think 8 to 12dpo testing is better look how much more peeing you get to do but you can get your bfp at 8dpo and then just test the rest of the days so we can see it get darker hows that lol

I still have all my test and was tempted to get a dollar test just to see what it would look like but since you can already make out my bump that would look kinda CRAZY lol buying a hpt test and im sure I couldnt get the dh to buy one

woooo hooooo first pains!! SS!! im not there yet

hiya ummm i cant tell on ov pains alone!! no more ewcm wen i wipe!!! gna go

spk later xxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOREN XXXX

lol Rach.Thats odd Shan put that I am now chart stalking everyone and nothing is mentioned there. No positive test just a negative. How odd maybe I missed something to

rachel. I would say you ovd last night! If ur temp stays up next 2 days ff will show it! So we are in sync! How cool is that? Anyone worked out when we will be due?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"