Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably late winter or spring someone go figure up soem due dates lol

that would be greeeeeeeeat!! that means im a day later whoop de la whoop! ill work it out now wait!

according to FF 4th february 2011 it's a friday Matt will be on nights

Ladies my appendics scar is really hurting today along with some burning you think its just from everything growing and stretching or should I be worried I dont remember it with my last lo its even sore to touch it

lol we should all try and make it to the same hospital and insist we are all in the same ward
Atleast 1 bloke could do a bnb update then

thats my 15 year olds bday he was born on groundhogs day lol good month to have a baby though I have 2 born in feb

are you moisturising Nicole? if not do so it isprobably just the stretching my scars do that when i am stretching them

Now your thinking Jo that sounds like a good plan just make sure you put the less likely to pass out dh in charge of updates lol

prob just the stretching. my belly is like a dot 2 dot. I got my scar from having ovary removed, like a ceaserean scar. Then one in my belly button from laparoscapy prior to that. then one on my left from keyhole for appendix and one below belly button where camera went in!

no but I will just feels weird today im sure its nothing ob said I would have more then the usual aches and pains so no worries

well matt will require a sedative. He hates me crying and being in pain

yup moisturise ya scars it softs the tissue. This is what i getfor helping a friend who needed a hugeskin graft and having my feet operated on if that had tightened i wouldn't have been able to walk

wow rach you will have all kinds of stretchy hurting spots poor girl I figured id have some with the section scar ive had three but the appendics is a new one but its a nasty scar mine ruptured and they couldnt close it all the way then I busted it open twice so no wonder its giving me some grief lol

I agree no excuse rach ask for double presents or an extra nice bday gift and looks like Matt will not qualify to be our update man lol

unless he sits out side lol.I may ask his mum to be my partner.scarethe life out of her.

woopie! I met dh feb 5th 1998. Our anniversary is feb 15th. Feb is a good month! Nice and fat (fatter for me) at crimbo! Woohoo! Nicole i agree with jo bout the stretching! Dont worry bubs isnt trying to burst her way out lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back