Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey girls. not sure if o'd today yesterday or will tomorrow. temps are confusing me! + opk yesterday at 1300 & 1800 and o pains las tnight and this morning. Didnt BD last night but have this morning. Hope I caught something!

How are we all.

Hey girls. Just popping in efore I goback to bed.
I got another High temp as requested, sweating mybutt off in bed I thinkit's time for the summer quilts to come out.
Ness hope your head improves.
Rachael tell himto lie back and thing of england and you harvest him.
Yay Brandy 16 weeks 24left to go. Your house will look lovely.
Good job Diane fingers crossed you got enough.

I'm not sure we have done enough if this is ovulatio I would nowbe 2 dpo if it was so thinking any more :sex: would just be for the fun of it.

Hugs girls I willsee you all tonight

hi girls! Nessie take your paracetemol guilt free chick! Hope ov is nearby gem, get ur swimmers off oh moody or not! Hey brandy cant believe ur 16wks already! Congrats lady! Afm. My temp has rissen so if it remains high then ive ovd. Only bd once, a few hours before ov so probably not enough. But did use preseed so you never knw lol. Did bd 3 days before ov but dont think it really counts. Got my baby girls ashes back yesterday so was quite upset again but feeling a bit better again. I put a memorial for her on the pets section of www.gonetoosoon.org if anyone wants to pay a visit. Sorry for talking about depressing things girls x

i had thought of scattering her ashes in her favourite park but the casket doesnt open and maybe its a bit morbid but i wana keep her with me. Is that pretty morbid? I could bury them in my mums garden? I have 2 cats and a hamster buried there. My mums always saying its more like a pet cemetery! God help her when my horse dies :rofl:

TAke up the lawn lol.
Nah many peopledo until they are ready to let go.
My Battery on my lappy isgoing, must godo some moresnoozing have my phone so feel free to text..Hugs

your chart is lovely jo! Am excitd for you! We can ss together and we will be testing same time as rach and gem! I see 2 bfps at least coming up! X

you 2 are mad. Icouldn't sleep then my bladde rinsisted i got up. I think 3 bfp's and befuzzled jo

yikes scary thought Diane.
I amgoing to be very cheeky nad go for my first SS. - peeing alot. every 1 -2 hours

yay 4 bfps!!!

girls ive just wiped and had ewcm but hardly any, and while i was in tesco had slight pain that could be ov pain. i never get ov pain so im not sure. il just :sex: in abit. what do u think am i ov'ing??

xxxxxxxxxxxx

sounds like your gearing up for ov gem! Get jiggy jiggy! I had countd myself out for this month but had a bit of ov pain last nite so poas for the sake of it. And bfp. Had no ewcm tho but temps up so i reckon i have. Yay jo, we will add sweating to ur ssing! Unless its 25 degrees out and ur sitting in front of a coal fire lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"