Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drank alot yesterday so was enevitable id be peeing, go get em Gem.
Hey Shan &Diane

its windy and wet. sounds like me in bed lol.
the weird tweaky sensation is back down there so screams hormones yay!!!!!!!!!!

You using opks gem? I think you are o'ing. I had the pains last mght and this
mornig. They've gone now. Do u think my morning bd was too late? Hopefully Fridays have survived!

This 2ww is gonna be horrific with 4 of us ss!! Where is Loren?!

Love jo's symptoms already. I keep a paper little bookelt of all mine so can compare this month To last! Last month I started writing from 5dpo!

I'm constipated, that's my first symptom!!

ooooohhhh constipation. I am giving myself a half dose of Senna every day as it's also aside affect of thyroid somust keep going or i get all bloated and gross andouchy when it shifts. My SS's are on ff

its lorens birthday today. Happy birthday loren! Hows the water drinking and wwatchers going gem? Rachel am sure this mornings bd will have been productive.fxd for all u girls! Its gona be an exciting time when all 4 of us are testing! X

oh,happy birthday Loren.
so whos on what day?
I'm going with 2 dpo if i'v got it right

Yay all this oing and testing getting ready to start cant wait woohooo

Just be careful with taking senna when you are in your tww. Senna along with laxatives are usually contraindicated in pregnancy since they are so moving.
I am happy to see the temp spike Jo!!! It is looking good!!!:happydance:

yep i think tomorrow i should be 1dpo depending on temps but all the o pain has gone now!

Where's shan? I saw a post in the loss forum about faint line on the frer but DH couldnt see it. I hope its not the problem ness had with antibody strips?

oh yeah Jo my ob said no laxatives at all during first try only fiber

Rach I mentioned that to her that alot of ladies had been getting faint lines due to the new antibody strips but she said she had taken them since they started the new strips and hadnt gotten a line like this before

I really think Jo will be getting a red head Amelia fertilized egg here soon woohoo

i only take 1 pill instead of 2. ddnt have any last night so might have 1 tomorrow as i'v pooped today tmi

hmmm, its strange. i know some ladies dont ever get bfps on tests. Shows how much attention i pay too cause i didnt know she had a loss in april? poor girl :(

Im sooooooooooooo going to have a ginger baby!!! (i can say that cause im ginger!!)

Ginger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Rach.
Damn does this put me first to test shoot

My hunger struck with a vengence yesterday. I ate sooo much and felt good for once:happydance: Boobs are still killing me though. See, I am still ss:haha:

Lol Callie I have to watch myself when it hits like that then I eat to much and make myself feel nasty anyway

I still get full really quick, so I still have to limit myself, but being able to eat and not feel awful was a first since getting my bfp pretty much.

you can keep us company Callie just call us out when we list stuff thats not PG related lol.

LAdies Metro Centre for a shopping expidition end of november???? (soz this will have to be the UK girlsonly unless anyone else wants to flyin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"