Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol stick hunt. now to order from internet orwait and go superdrug on thursday?

order ics then get superdrug if needed at end o f month.... to expensive!

lol i thought we were starting at 6 dpo, but then Diane has beaten us and gone for 1dpo

dang and at 1 dpo. how'd you miss it Diane???????????????

I best go dress been giving Matt the cricket commentry England win 20:20 cricket world cup

thanks rachel, that means alot. I will try again next month! :rofl: send me your address jo and i will send you a few

I was being silly Diane hope i didn't upset u.
Off to work in a bit yay.

what did you say that could upset me jo?? Enjoy work, make sure you get plenty of skiving in jo and come on here! Hi brandy! X

Thanks Rach..Hiya Diane!

We had a fender bender tonight. We're all fine..but our car will need a new bumper. Darnit.

im soooo pleased too rach! :hug: hope we end up bump buds! Where u frm? Oh no brandy! Glad u are ok though! Dont think shans gona come bk to the thread. :nope: she has taken the 4cs off her sig. X

Glad yall ov'd together!

Shan left? Gah I've missed so much :( That's just not right...

Hi gals!

Just popped on to say hi as got another headache boo! Brandy thanks hun for advice on paracetamol :hugs: I won't suffer now lol!

You girls crack me up - diane I pmsl at your 1dpo testing :rofl: you're so funny!

I'm "egging" you all on for those bfps cos it's about time!

Hope Shans ok? I don't trust frers as rach mentioned about the antibody strip cos it looks like a faint line! I think Shan said she had a chemical in April and that's why she posted it?? Hope her tests get darker though cos she deserves it!

Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back