Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope no blood. They don't do appts till 6 weeks here anyways. Been taking prentals since sept.

gross peanut butter,
Prenatals good reminds me i should have mine

eww lol Brandy I know its late where you are but send the dh out for some bread
dh just went to pick mine up I forgot them yesterday I have a terrible time remembering if ive taken the darn thing I hate them they make the ms worse and give me a slight headache so have been trying to take them before bed Im also out of rolaids and forgot to have him get more UGH

:hi: Shan:hugs: Good sign with your temps being high:thumbup:
We are all cheering you on:hugs:
Are you going to be leaving your 4c's siggy off permanently?

Hey Callie. Hows you?
I'm trying out theblue lines to see what FF does.

Looks good Jo:thumbup:
I am praying that your temps continue to rise. All of you wonderful ladies deserve your bfps.:hugs:

I would love a :bfp: but anormalcycle with and egg would do me for now

That is exactly how I thought when I was first ttc. I had gone 4 months without a period and then had a 36 day cycle. The next was a 32 day cycle, and I was on track for a 30 day cycle when we conceived. I ovulated on different days each of these cycles, so if I had not been charting, I would have never been certain when/if I had ovulated.

I can't believe my doctor recommended it over OPK's but fingers crossed.
Everyone with similer charts seems to have got :bfp: month 5

I never used opks. They don't work for me and are really expensive with crazy cycles.

omg i just discovered we are out of ketchup I cant have steak and no ketchup what was the damn man thinking throwing it out and not telling me GRR GRR GRR

Callie did you enjoy your day didnt you say you were going to the dog park

Jo :hugs: glad your pma is back

My day was really nice..thank you. I made the mistake of letting myself get hungry though and then felt sick. I was able to force myself to eat and then felt better. I now feel okish.
How are you?

doing good this am was a little bad but better now ive learnt to carry some kind of snack with me either peanut butter crackers or some fruit snacks just to keep me getting to hungry since it just kinda hits all of a sudden

Hello, ladies! I visited this thread a long time ago (back in dec or Jan) but, still having no luck and wondering if you would mind having a new member to this little group?? I completely understand if you guys want to keep this group small though ;)

well ladies ill bbiab dh has my steak cooked and my bil is bringing me ketchup lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"