Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Joe Black just came on. I love this movie.

Yes, me too :( Hope she comes back!!!

Man I'm feeling so restless tonight. Dunno what I want to do. It's 10 pm anyways, so I should be tired. Rawr.

I wish it was 10pm here lol so I could go to bed - if I go to bed too early I end up with backache and waking really early and then work is too hard so have to push myself to stay up til around 10.30pm (9.30pm over here now)!

how you feeling in general hun?x

prob just the stretching. my belly is like a dot 2 dot. I got my scar from having ovary removed, like a ceaserean scar. Then one in my belly button from laparoscapy prior to that. then one on my left from keyhole for appendix and one below belly button where camera went in!

lol mines not quite as mappy as yours but I've had two laparoscopies and one got infected after the operation from unclean medical instruments (that was awful had to go and have the pus squeezed out by a nurse every day ouch!) had a massive hole for weeks until it closed up now my scar is really thick about 1cm rather than a thin silvery line - I'm always worried how it will be whilst pregnant......hope it doesnt burst open it'll be like something off Alien lol

hiya

my oh decided to call r kitten "beans" ha, we wer lookin on the net and its the perfect name!! oh loves it!!

i was thinkin...its a sign!!! we r gona get lots of beanies on here soon!!! oh wud never associate "beans" with ttc!!!! deffo a sign!!!

xxxx

aww how cute Gem!!

I have two kittens called Ambrose (black and white) and Dexter (black)! They're so naughty lol! xxx

Attachments

• DSCF2484.jpg
    DSCF2484.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
thanks Brandy! They're fighting a lot at the moment - they're 6 months nearly now (and have grown loads from that piccie!) but they have an appointment with the testicle doctor in a couple of weeks :haha:

right gals I'm off to bed being on my laptop isnt helping the ol' head!

Have a lovely evening big hugs xxx

Gnight Nessie..I'm gonna sleep soon too.

Post a new pic of your furry kids sometime :D

Yes Ness I am peeved.

I have had a hard time with things that have been said. I havent convinced my body of anything. I know I am pregnant. Pulling twinges around my belly button, bloating and nausea are a few of the symptoms I have. I didnt even have those with ds. And yes I did get a faint line on frer, but I dont need a test to tell me I am preggo. Like my mom told me when she was preggo with me they didnt have hpt. But she just knew. I am in tune with my body. So as dh and I discussed we dont need a test to tell us. We know we are and tests didnt work with me for ds. So I am just going the same route again and testing later like I did with him. But with him I knew too. I am 18dpo and temps still high ff considers that more than likely pregnant. No sign of AF tons of cm.. I am usually dry before af...

So its hard. Yes I did post that Rach in ttcal. I am just wondering if any of the gals there have had issues.

Congrats on all the oving.

tests are not kind to everyone. Can you get bloods done? xx You have to find out asap so you can get the medical care you need xxxxxxx

Mrs BB you lurking?

Hi Jo, i'm just catching up before i go to sleep, been a long day.. Hope your 2ww flies by, enjoy ss'ing!!

I'm putting ttc to one side for this month at the least what with the trouble with my illness (Menieres if you've heard of it). Not sure DH is happy but it's me that's got to do al the hard work!!!!

I'm back..been watching the movie with hubby.

Shan, hope you can get a blood test or something..it'll be good to know..ya know? :D

Yawn...dunno why I don't just go to bed. I'm sooo blah.

Iv heard of it but notsure what it is.
Ohh yes Shan blood would be cool I have heard stories about test not liking people.
I hope it's your month really I do. I put the DPO on so Ican read what FF thinks i should be predicted

eww Barndy sorry but that just sounds NASTY lol glad your ok even minor fender benders are scarey even more so with a beanie bump

were getting ready to grill out ribeye steaks and have some fresh cron on the cob as soon as dh gets back from town I had to send him after another watermellon I some how manged to eat almost a whole one yesterday it was a small one though and dh did have one piece lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"