Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes silly, your more than welcome, but must promise to never leave. Even after givin birth lol x

Why, thank you! I appreciate your welcom. Just a little info on us...
DH and I have been married for 15 years! Wow! I am 37 and he is 40. We have two girls. Our oldest daughter is 7 and a bio daughter and we adopted our youngest from Russia in 2005. She is now 6. We started trying to conceive a third baby in December. No luck so far! I am using opks and get a positives every month. Had a hysterosalpinogram and SIS (?) that both showed no problems. b/c of my age, we may see a fertility doc fairly soon.

I have read back a few pages and you all seem so great and supportive of each other. I think that is fantastic :)

You are too funny!! I never felt old until I started trying to have a baby. hahaha!

nicole, steak, yummy! Make mines well done plz! Hehe. Have a nice time babe. Brandy i must agree that sounds gross! Yuk. But if it satisfies :thumbup: lol at orgasmic! You obviously still have other 'things' on your mind lol. Jo, u think that sounds bad? How about a popular american munch, peanut butter and jam sandwitches, eek i think i may have nausea coming on

Hey now...there is nothing wrong with peanut butter and jelly. But only on white bread.

me to, Jam and peanut butter don't even belong in the same aisle

Awww...I just noticed jelliebabies RIP to her pet :( My golden/chow mix is 15 and we are in tough decision time.

Molly, as long as my 37 yr old eggs are in performance mode. My mother just reminded me on the phone that she got preggers easily at 40. Gee, thanks mom!

my grand mother had my dad at 41/2. after a m/c andmy aunt who is kinda toxic

antique is the right term jo, think she must be worth a fortune! Only kidin nicole :hugs: whats ur name silly?

jeez my collegue has just seen everything i was looking at hecreeped up onme

Very cool! although, i always hated my name growing up :) i kinda like it now..
Also, have always wanted to visit England. We stopped there during flights to russia but never got to spend any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"