Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone? AIslinn stop hiding
and LuckyD welcome

Ha ha, thanks! Am just trying to distract myself from symptom spotting by reading all the threads on BnB....I think I need to get off the computer!

Good luck to everyone in this thread - hope you see your BFPs really soon xx

heya jo, ive got a headache and think am gona have to log off. Speak later girls! And welcome lesley, stick around, everyones nice x

Thank you!! Chicago area here. We actually had a lovely warm sunny day today. around 75 degrees fahrenheit. But, just a few hours south of us, where my parents live, it was rainy and 52 degrees. yikes.

omg extreme home make over is so sad tonight I cried so hard I choked on my watermelon agh I knew I shouldnt have watched it Oh my is it ever a tear jerker

mommaof3, i started watching it and had to change it. now, i am stuck watching the history channel since dh took over remote. history of the statue of liberty. good times. i think i am going to make a sundae and go to bed

oh lol I probbaly should have changed it dh is watching family guy now and a sunday sounds good but I upset my stomach with all my crying

Diane feel better girl.
What happened in this tv show?

Jo they go and build new homes for people in need well in this episode that dad had ls and was only given 2 years at the most and his son had spinabifida so it was a sad episode if you google extreme maker over home edition or extreme home makeover show they have a website

how you doing Jo?

I was watching a show with my dad called Pregnant at 70

I hate those stories loosing aparent so young is horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member