Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Shey Paisley would never do that she isnt a fan of water shes still mad at me over her bath

molly only like dirty muddy water.
Oh yes very noisy farter here

lol Jo I can see you pregnant sometimes water makes me bloat and gurgle ive learned I have to slow down take sips and not big drinks

done research gas is caused by progesterone working with your guts to slow themdown so more fermentation prgnancy guess the sames true in the 2ww

:wave: Hi Nicole and Jo... Happy 15 weeks Nicole... woot woot

OK, I have excessive gas.. I mean I'm a total fart bag, my stomach gurlges and I've had yellow poo TMI... :haha: what is going on with me...

I know... ever since I got my gall bladder taken out I'm all gassy and wind... lol

Did you get your :sex: in?

eww Kim wouldnt have any idea my answer to everything GOOGLE it

I'm pretty sure its just irritable bowel syndrome :haha: even though the OH did it inside me, but it would be too early to have gas this bad... lol

Oh I google all the time... :haha:

nevre know Kim anything is possible well ladies I hate to run but im tuckered out wouldnt have made it this long if I hadnt taken 2 naps today kim hope you feel better Jo get some sleep when work is over

Goodnight GIrls

Damn.this place crashed. Kim it's excess bile. It has no here to store so is coming out ya bum. I would guessit burns a bit

lol Shey Paisley would never do that she isnt a fan of water shes still mad at me over her bath

aww. Chance loves the water. haha he's a puppy but he looks like hes a full grown dog cause he's a lab

im off to bed. im so exhausted and have to be up in like 7 hrs. night ladies

I'm here! I'm waitin for ff to confirm o! I hope it confirms it tomorrow cause
I haven't been bd'ing since yesterday! Any one wana help? I can see 3 rising temps, maybe the first wasn't a big enough rise??

morning gals! Hope you're all ok?

Rach hope FF gives you defo ov date with tomorrow's temp! Any symptoms yet :haha:

I've worked out my headaches are from my sinuses it's so painful round my eyes and can feel my sinus tubes are really swollen boo! Don't know if it's worth going to docs or just waiting for my midwife appt next week...??

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g